Condensing boiler exemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best advice that he was given was to fit an SE boiler and to keep shtumm but he wants to do it by the book

Sponsored Links
The best advice that he was given was to fit an SE boiler and to keep shtumm but he wants to do it by the book
You are trying to make out your advice is to circumnavigate the rules. No need to as it is exempt. It is easy to figure out. ;) Even I did.

Sponsored Links
So how are you going to get round the fact that your flue cannot discharge onto someone elses property?....If you follow the rules then it is completely impossible for you to fit a gas fired boiler at all and the one that you have shouldn't have been fitted....

CG, how very dare you question the poster's integrity.

He knows the law.

God dammit.

Doesn't know when to fleck off, when he's not wanted, or how to read between the lines.

But he knows the law.

:mrgreen:

I had a look at the Vokera web site. The non-condensing SE has no three way diverter valve, which is terrific as this makes the boiler more reliable. The condensing boilers have three way valves. I noticed that they have a model that can be fitted outside. This must save a lot of heartache and liberate space inside flats and houses.

Dan, I have a sneaking suspicion that his Landlord chappie isn't real.. This guy just has a personal dislike of PMKs and he thinks that he is special.... Either that or his landlord dislikes him as much as we do and is just being obtuse to feck him off..

I had a look at the Vokera web site. The non-condensing SE has no three way diverter valve, which is terrific as this makes the boiler more reliable. The condensing boilers have three way valves. I noticed that they have a model that can be fitted outside. This must save a lot of heartache and liberate space inside flats and houses.

You can't have a gas boiler.... inside or outside.

Would you like to buy a kettle and a one bar fire?

OMFG, I am ****ing myself, never did I think I would see the day that engineers could gob off back to a customer.
We all know by now that we will never know as much as them, that's why we are the grease monkeys and they cross our palms with silver if we are lucky on a Friday.
I would love to see where this goes in a few months with his new outside twin pass heat exchanger.
I would love to see even more the grease monkey fitting it because I would only touch it to push it off the balcony, stupid vokera boilers.

You haven't seen anything yet.

Wait until you meet

Joe90
Norcon aka Nobcorn
Mike from London
and JohnD

Forum favourites.

Then the real trolls...

Water Systems
Big Burner
Dr Drivel

Those 3 have been banned many times but come back with different names but the same crap.

Sometimes they get to 2 pages before we realise.

Been a while now.......... Oh, wait....... :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back