Corgi registration

Sponsored Links
Do it all. I would suggest a quick visit to the Genito-Urinary ward, cos you're an annoying p***k ;)

Quote:
[quote="doitall";p="837155
Not quite true icon_lol.gif

Did I tell you that I married a one eyed midget with a hump? icon_eek.gif

Can't remember did you tell what the guys name was icon_rolleyes.gif

Don't tell me it was the lone ranger alias cowboyplumber :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know, I know. But he's an old embittered plumber, (and all too soon you will be too, instead of a young embittered plumber ;) ) I had visions of him sat there in his hovel heated only by a single-pipe 2" gravity system using injector T's, clutching his 24" stilsons tightly to his bosom as he fades off to sleep dreaming of 3" gate valve bypasses and secondary returns like some greasy beoveralled version of the ghost of christmas past...

Sponsored Links
I know, I know. But he's an old embittered plumber, (and all too soon you will be too, instead of a young embittered plumber ;) ) I had visions of him sat there in his hovel heated only by a single-pipe 2" gravity system using injector T's, clutching his 24" stilsons tightly to his bosom as he fades off to sleep dreaming of 3" gate valve bypasses and secondary returns like some greasy beoveralled version of the ghost of christmas past...

Real plumbers use 36 & 48" stilsons :LOL: :LOL:

Rope em in, and ride em out, Rawhide :rolleyes: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back