Corgi registration

• Thread starter Bambergaspipe
  • Start date
I think you just made it your business when you posted a reply? Has your bottle gone

Not at all. If you would care to give me your full trading details I would be pleased to test out the new CORGI Unregistered Helpline on your behalf.

It would be an interesting exercise for all of us; I await to see how much bottle you have. Might be worth checking to see if your solicitor offers refunds.

Sponsored Links
That WAS PASTED from the regs.

If you want me to paste the whole lot then I shall - but they're long.

Remember the HSE are the ones who license CORGI.

Bambergaspipe, your ignorance of the Gas Safety Regulations shows that you are not competent, therefore it is rightly illegal for you to carry out gas work even on a DIY basis. The whole point of the GSRs and Corgi is to protect the public from people like you.

chrishutt said:
Bambergaspipe, your ignorance of the Gas Safety Regulations shows that you are not competent, therefore it is rightly illegal for you to carry out gas work even on a DIY basis. The whole point of the GSRs and Corgi is to protect the public from people like you.

Can you tell me where in the Gas safety regulations in states the requirement to register with Corgi? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It would be great if a test case could brought to court, what gives anyone the right to say we must pass an exam every 5 years costing a lot of money when we are already qualified .How many other industries have this forced upon them.
Corgi is a money making monopoly why is this allowed by the government if we need to be registered why not open it up as you get with different ACS exam boards.

If your fully qualified etc bamber best of luck to you. Good training and experience is worth far more than a dog licence and somebody needs to start the change

In regs bamber it does say registered with a recognised body and in this case corgi is the only one

[
quote="Bambergaspipe"]
chrishutt said:

Can you tell me where in the Gas safety regulations it states the requirement to register with Corgi? :rolleyes:
You, like all engineers are a brainwashed fool. Think about it ;)

namsag said:
In regs bamber it does say registered with a recognised body and in this case corgi is the only one

Quote the Regs then, what Regs? not Gas Regs, what Regs are you quoting? What paragraph?

Bumblegastwit, your inability to read the Gas Regulations for youself just goes to further demonstrate your incompetence. The relevant section has already been quoted but you failed to recognise it.

chrishutt said:
Bumblegastwit, your inability to read the Gas Regulations for youself just goes to further demonstrate your incompetence. The relevant section has already been quoted but you failed to recognise it.

Don`t need to look at books. By Law I am competent to work on Gas. You are an idiot. ( yourself) if you are going to abuse me at least be semi-literate ;)

namsag said:
Its in legislation under regulation 3

Thou must be Corgi Registered....can`t see that line somehow..where`s me glasses :rolleyes:

Not the best tactics to get support from fellow people in the industry bamber.

Corgi is the only body recognised by the HSE

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back