CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

david and julie, why don't you just change your username to something that isn't confusing. Language is such that if you have a name like yours it will be confusing even if people you are only one person. You can't rewrite language and expect instant acceptance. If you keep your username, fair enough, but expect to get the same sort of aggro until you do.

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
we all know these scum dont deserve to live and they should be put to death publicly

i am looking for a part time job

Albert Pierpoint the uk's last executioner worked part time at topping people. The rest of the Time he was a Publican. He hung, amongst others Ruth Ellis and Derek Bentley, plus several child killers.

He supported the abolition of the death penalty after he came to the conclusion that it was pointless and didn't act as a deterrent.

All killing is unjustifiable. Judicial killing is just an act of revenge as evil as the crime. the only useful debate you can have about this childs ordeal is about how you can prevent it happening again. No amount of threats work against people as warped as this, prepared to plan and carry out the abduction of a 3 year old. If fear worked as deterrent they wouldn't have done it in the first place. Everyone knows that if they are convicted they will spend years in jail, segregated for their own safety and at risk of attack 24 hours a day. Death is an easy way out. Anyone would rather be hung than do their time

Just banging on about hanging them in public won't do the child or the next victim any good . If half as much talk and money was put into trying to find a way to prevent this kind of thing as goes into droning on after the event we might not have to watch this kind of news in the first place.

People convicted for this always seem to have a history of previous offending, and i'd put money on it this lot will have previous. If they were taken out of circulation before they reached the point where they committed crimes like this a good few kids would still be alive and tucked up in their beds tonight. you only have to look at the cock up over Huntley to see that it was preventable

What is needed is money time and effort on preventive police work and as usual that isn't happening. Why not, it's simple, it's easier and cheaper to bang them up after the event and send the family some flowers and a condolence note. All the talk about stringing them up suits the government well enough because it distracts people from what might do some good but costs money. Personally I would be more than happy to put my hand in my pocket and pay the extra income tax for a dedicated police unit to actually do something about it

Trouble is Pickles no one in this case hase said the death penalty will be used as a deterrent just a riddence.

Any other crime you could say or argue that they could be changed and altered to realise their mistakes and serve a life sentance, these people are persistant repeatable offenders who by their own admittance cannot be altered even by castration so the public if asked ( which you forgot to put in your post ) must be asked if they want to pay for their prison sentances---i think not so ridding the planet of an uncurable diseased person is the knidest and most justafiable thing that could happen if only for their next victims sake--your daughter????

Oilman it was an error i had 2 pages open and was reading your post as i started to type i did alter it and explain sorry :oops:

Sponsored Links
Is it worth the tax payers money to keep them locked up forever?
I think yes it is because we are not like them, If we kill them what are we ? your dead I killed you and thats what we do ,but if we keep them alive what are we saying then ? not to them but to our selves and our children ,we value life, we're not savages so why let them make us behave like them.. its almost as though we think that if they go away the problem will go away.

Freddie said:
Trouble is Pickles no one in this case hase said the death penalty will be used as a deterrent just a riddence.

Any other crime you could say or argue that they could be changed and altered to realise their mistakes and serve a life sentance, these people are persistant repeatable offenders who by their own admittance cannot be altered even by castration so the public if asked ( which you forgot to put in your post ) must be asked if they want to pay for their prison sentances---i think not so ridding the planet of an uncurable diseased person is the knidest and most justafiable thing that could happen if only for their next victims sake--your daughter????

You can lock them up permanently and protect the public, theres no need to use force. Killing is either right or wrong. If it's wrong you can't kill people because you want to get rid of them. One of the reasons there is so much violent crime is that people get mixed messages about it all their lives from the media and such like which glorifies it for entertainments sake. Thats bad enough without the state getting in on the act

This threads predictable in that no one wants to talk about preventing the next crime, just P****g on about how many ways you can boil a nonce
The same old rubbish that never changes anything

Who in here would actually be prepared pay for a prevention unit to try to track and prevent this stuff on the basis that a crime that s not committed is better than a crime thats solved

Good point Pickles but that would be big brother and that means we would all have to give up part of our freedom and pay more money just for that pile of poo

oilman said:
david and julie, why don't you just change your username to something that isn't confusing. Language is such that if you have a name like yours it will be confusing even if people you are only one person. You can't rewrite language and expect instant acceptance. If you keep your username, fair enough, but expect to get the same sort of aggro until you do.

The reason I don't change my name is because I use it on other sites and sometimes link from site to site, if there is something I think will help someone. If I have different names on different sites it will cause confusion on those too.

Indeed an example of this happened last Xmas when the then pipme found me on a Thai forum at the time of the tsunami.

At first Julie never came on here but after reading it several times she started to join in. We don't share the same view on several issues, so I asked to register herself, which she did. This is why we have 2 user names, D&J for me and JulieL for her. The regulars are aware of this and it is not usually an issue. New members would be none the wiser so I don't see a problem there really.

The only time this becomes an issue is when ban starts to lose a debate and starts getting nasty, I don't recall anyone having any problems with it really. This will be less of an issue now anyway as Julie is not very happy at being called a liar by a liar. This is what Julie said along with lying R-soles reply.
I thought we put the record straight when it was discussed for several posts last year - I write here as JulieL and Dave has kept his original username of David and Julie - you know this already BAS so why are your insults also directed at me when I haven't said anything?

Because I don't believe you.
The problem is we dealing with a particularly nasty person with Ban. Here the post that started it.
masona wrote:
I would bring back the death penalty.

Then you are an ignorant, violent, uncivilised ****.
For jeez sake Masona is one of the most helpful and inoffensive people on the site and gets a mouthful like that just for having an opinion!!

It is all an irrelevance anyway as Julie is adamant she doesn't want to have anything to do with such an obnoxious slob and I can't as yet change her mind. Julie is a registered nurse who helps people and possibly saves lives, she doesn't kill people. She has received many PM's asking her to stay or giving very poor opinions about R-sole but she's seems adamant. However she would like to thank those people for their kind remarks.

Any future posts will be in the name of D&J will be solely mine.

I too want Julie to stay Dave i found her a sound gal with a good sense of humour quite lacking in some of them here

I wasnt aware that some one had upset her but there are those here who think no one can have a view other than theirs

Richardp said:
Is it worth the tax payers money to keep them locked up forever?
I think yes it is because we are not like them, If we kill them what are we ? your dead I killed you and thats what we do ,but if we keep them alive what are we saying then ? not to them but to our selves and our children ,we value life, we're not savages so why let them make us behave like them.. its almost as though we think that if they go away the problem will go away.

cant agree on that

the family will want retribution closure the best way to that is to KILL the individual that perpetrated the crimes

life in prision is a joke they are alive they too life they dont deserve to live
now if you said brick them up in an underground cellar i would agree
no one kills them they die by natural causes albeit man made

put yourself in the shoes of the victims families not the victims its too late for them but the families bear this burden all the time,and knowing the murderer is still breathing has to hurt

empathise with the families and you will feel there pain

david and julie should keep this handle :D after all we're not numbers but individuals :D who dosnt know who david and julie is? be proud ,I'll sing you some of this little song just to make you all feel good about your selves.

Two little boys had two little toys
Each had a wooden horse
Gaily they played each summer's day
Warriors both of course
One little chap then had a mishap
Broke off his horse's head
Wept for his toy then cried with joy
As his young playmate said

Did you think I would leave you crying
When there's room on my horse for two
Climb up here Jack and don't be crying
I can go just as fast with two
When we grow up we'll both be soldiers
And our horses will not be toys
And I wonder if we'll remember
When we were two little boys

Long years had passed, war came so fast
Bravely they marched away
Cannon roared loud, and in the mad crowd
Wounded and dying lay
Up goes a shout, a horse dashes out
Out from the ranks so blue
Gallops away to where Joe lay
Then came a voice he knew

Did you think I would leave you dying
When there's room on my horse for two
Climb up here Joe, we'll soon be flying
I can go just as fast with two
Did you say Joe I'm all a-tremble
Perhaps it's the battle's noise
But I think it's that I remember

Do you think I would leave you dying
There's room on my horse for two
Climb up here Joe, we'll soon by flying
Back to the ranks so blue
Can you feel Joe I'm all a tremble
Perhaps it's the battle's noise
But I think it's that I remember

david and julie, surely "davidnjulie" would remove claimed confusion on this forum without adding confusion to other forums, and make it a one person handle. as soon as you have spaces either side of "and" it is such a common seperator/combiner in English it will be read as such.

Remember the old copiers "Banda"? Always referred to as a "Banda copier", the name being made from "Block and Anderson" if it was written "B and a" it appears very different.

PS how do you sent PMs on this forum?

two little boys, what a great song. i sing that every night to my daughter to get her to sleep (must be my singing!)

Sponsored Links
Back