Sponsored Links
Formula 1
Moto Gp
Winter Olympics
Swimming in the Olympics
Snooker
World super bike

All seem to be racist sports?
You've omitted basketball, American football, boxing, cricket, sprinting, marathon running, long-jumping, etc, etc, etc.
Why are your arguments either completely lopsided or absurd?

Ethnic minorities feel UK police are racially biased, report says
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53843240

Fook me, you only have to read three or four paragraphs in to see the bias / misrepresentation in the headline.

"But the Hope Not Hate research suggests most do not feel the issue is systemic."

"According to the report, some 64% of people of ethnic minority in Britain agreed that the police as a whole were good, and that any issues were down to a few individuals within forces. Black communities were slightly lower (58%) but still a majority."

So, the police (service) is just like the general population ; a lot of good people, and some who aren't.
Who'd have thunk it? :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Look at your own comment:
"In my area there are very few black people and i suppose most crimes are committed by whites,"
"fitting a certain description"
"drug dealers hanging around a park entrance every night"
"an innocent young white man was found to be stationary at the park entry"

So they are not profiling on the basis of skin colour. They are using other characteristics for their profiling.
Get it yet?
You need to change dealer, my friend.
You're trying to find racism in a factual story.
Do you think you're better than others because you see and hear racism everywhere?
You're not.
FACT!
Put your feet on the ground and get rid of the dope.

Look at your own comment:
"In my area there are very few black people and i suppose most crimes are committed by whites,"
"drug dealers hanging around a park entrance every night"

So they are not profiling on the basis of skin colour. They are using other characteristics for their profiling.
Get it yet?
I thought better to break it down for you...

Should be a statistical probability that if you have 90% of white people, it is more likely that criminals will be 90% white, unless you want to tell me that all criminals are black.
I personally don't think so.

Police work on intelligence. They were told the dealers were young, male and white. Are they going to stop old black ladies?

You omitted the initial IF.
Full sentence says:
If in this operation an innocent young white man was found to be stationary at the park entry, he would've been approached.

You've omitted basketball, American football, boxing, cricket, sprinting, marathon running, long-jumping, etc, etc, etc.
Why are your arguments either completely lopsided or absurd?

nonsense do try and keep up

there are loads of blacks in basket ball , american football , cricket , sprinting , marathon

not alot if any in my list is there hmmm

there fore the sports are racist tis the only explanation ;)

your response is absurd :LOL:

Fook me, you only have to read three or four paragraphs in to see the bias / misrepresentation in the headline.

"But the Hope Not Hate research suggests most do not feel the issue is systemic."

"According to the report, some 64% of people of ethnic minority in Britain agreed that the police as a whole were good, and that any issues were down to a few individuals within forces. Black communities were slightly lower (58%) but still a majority."

So, the police (service) is just like the general population ; a lot of good people, and some who aren't.
Who'd have thunk it? :whistle:
I think you're intentionally confusing the issue of police being racist, and that racism being systemic. I assume you understand the difference.

Also, you ignore the first line of the article:
Two-thirds of black and minority ethnic people feel there is bias against them within police forces, a survey has found.
But the fact still remains that more than a third of BAME people consider that the racism within the police is systemic.

Unfortunately, the racist police do not wear labels. No-one can differentiate on-sight, the racist police.
As per the other recent news article, if a policeman approaches you, and his body camera is not rolling, time to prepare for a bit of racism?

If there are some police who are racist, and are dealing with the public, is it acceptable to say, "oh well they're just like the population in general"?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the racist police do not wear labels. No-one can differentiate on-sight, the racist police.
As per the other recent news article, if a policeman approaches you, and his body camera is not rolling, time to prepare for a bit of racism?
You really need help.
With cameras rolling everywhere why would anyone do or say racist things.
Of course there's the bad apple, similarly to all background.

You're trying to find racism in a factual story.
:confused:o_O
Please explain how, where, or when I was finding racism in your story.
I was indicating to you that racism was absent in your story, but I invited you to think what kind of characteristics were present in the police profiling, in response to your question, "profiling?", and "what's wrong with that?".

I thought better to break it down for you...
No need. I fully understood your story.

Should be a statistical probability that if you have 90% of white people, it is more likely that criminals will be 90% white, unless you want to tell me that all criminals are black.
I personally don't think so.
I think you're going off on one. I don't want you to do anything.

Police work on intelligence. They were told the dealers were young, male and white. Are they going to stop old black ladies?
I think you're being absurd.

You omitted the initial IF.
Full sentence says:
If in this operation an innocent young white man was found to be stationary at the park entry, he would've been approached.
That doesn't change the response in the slightest. The "IF" is totally irrelevant.

Perhaps I should have been more simplistic in my response: what characteristics do you think the police were using to identify the suspects?

I'm also quite interested in how you know so many minute details of this story, and the outcome, and the process?

nonsense do try and keep up

there are loads of blacks in basket ball , american football , cricket , sprinting , marathon

not alot if any in my list is there hmmm

there fore the sports are racist tis the only explanation ;)
Then you'll easily find the clauses, or whatever that excludes BAME people in those sports. :rolleyes:

Especially in light of the fact there is loads of participation in those sports by BAME people. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you think the olympics is sexist as well?

upload_2020-8-20_14-35-22.png

I think you're intentionally confusing the issue of police being racist, and that racism being systemic. I assume you understand the difference.

Also, you ignore the first line of the article:
Two-thirds of black and minority ethnic people feel there is bias against them within police forces, a survey has found.
But the fact still remains that more than a third of BAME people consider that the racism within the police is systemic.

If there are some police who are racist, and are dealing with the public, is it acceptable to say, "oh well they're just like the population in general"?

I'm not confusing anything you ****, I pointed out that the headline was a misrepresentation.

I'm not confusing anything you ****, I pointed out that the headline was a misrepresentation.
If you see the headline as a misrepresentation, then either you are mistaken or you do not understand the difference between some police being racist, and that racism being systemic.
I repeat the first line of the article for your perusal:
Or maybe you fail to understand the headline properly. It is about the perception of BAME people toward the police.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back