Dawn Butler exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
if they are committing crimes ...

Who are "they"?

Where I live, most crime is by white people. They are the drug dealers, rapists, knife carriers - chavs etc.
I've never been stopped and searched. So, in some areas, the police don't stop people who looks like they might be a criminal, but in other areas, they stop based on how people look. And our local police force do have stop and search powers following chavs stabbing each other over drugs.

Who are "they"?

Where I live, most crime is by white people. They are the drug dealers, rapists, knife carriers - chavs etc.
I've never been stopped and searched. So, in some areas, the police don't stop people who looks like they might be a criminal, but in other areas, they stop based on how people look. And our local police force do have stop and search powers following chavs stabbing each other over drugs.
it does not sound like the polce are working as hard in your area, or may be there has been bigger police cuts where you live - complain.

it does not sound like the polce are working as hard in your area, or may be there has been bigger police cuts where you live - complain.

They've been working hard - they just seem able to use intelligence to catch the criminals, rather than stopping everybody in the hope of catching somebody carrying and getting a few extra marks towards their bonus.

Sponsored Links
Maybe he only looked about 16?
His rear lights weren't working?
His stop lights were always on?
His number plate was upside down?
He had a notice in the back window, saying, "Police, please stop this vehicle if driven after 6.00pm"?

Any one of those?

Nah it was none of the reasons on yer list

They thought he was black is the most likely reason

They've been working hard - they just seem able to use intelligence to catch the criminals, rather than stopping everybody in the hope of catching somebody carrying and getting a few extra marks towards their bonus.

What bonus is that?

In my area there are very few black people and i suppose most crimes are committed by whites, so it makes sense to stop white people fitting a certain description and hanging around hotspots for no apparent reason.
A local resident has been reporting white drug dealers hanging around a park entrance every night and eventually they were trapped by plain clothes officers pretending to be "customers".
Profiling?
Yes.
If in this operation an innocent young white man was found to be stationary at the park entry, he would've been approached.
What's wrong with that?
Nothing to hide = no problem.

I have an old white van as my transport, I have been stopped a few times by the police when out very late at night, I guess folk in old white vans are often up to no good so seems reasonable to stop blokes in old white vans and see what they are up to. I'm glad they are out there doing their job, keeping law abiding people like me safe.

They never gve that as the reason for stopping, last time they had noticed I was driving slowly and wondered if I was having mechanical problems or was lost! They soon get round to where have you been and what have you in the back. They are always really nice and friendly and I am likewise back to them, it takes a few minutes and causes me no hassle whatsoever, as already said, glad they are out there doing their job.

Have you seen that due to cuts the amount of officers having to respond dangerous incidents single manned.
Do me a favour and go to Youtube and look up PINACI (Photography Is Not A Crime).
You will find many many videos there where a single photographer attracts the attention of at least two, (often many more) police. For an activity that is lawful.

Yet try and get them out to your house when you've been burgled.

If they're short of personnel, you'd be hard-pressed to tell from the turnout to this kind of occurrence.

Ask yourself this: why are they turning up mob-handed to someone who is not breaking the law when they could be sending those numbers to the "dangerous incidents"?

Crossed the road. What do you expect?

Gave up listening to that halfway through.

my take on it:- boy steps out into moving traffic in front of a police car. Police pull over to talk to him, he gives them attitude and won’t accept he’s been stupid. They try and make him realise what he’s done wrong and get firmer when he won’t wind in his attitude.

Think he was white too.

that puts the car amongst the pigeons.....

They are always really nice and friendly and I am likewise back to them, it takes a few minutes and causes me no hassle whatsoever, as already said, glad they are out there doing their job.
Am I correct in assuming you are white?

Because 'nice and friendly' isn't the usual experience of black people when they are stopped!

Racially profiled Stop and Search (whether it is on the street or on the road) is but a mere step away from 'Papiere, Bitte'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back