Dawn Butler exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting a bit too much.

Can we have a new rule - stop sharing stupid YT videos made by dickheads for the purpose of supporting the opinion of cockwombles?

Sponsored Links
If the public see the real cause being addressed, they are more likely to accept the treatment of the symptoms.
An ideal approach to deal with the symptoms is through community action, but that avenue has been defunded.

We agree on this. It needs a two pronged attack on the disease and the symptoms with support from community leaders

Then the situation will deteriorate, as more high profile people are stopped and the incident publicised, which will initiate another round of blame and counter-blame. This doesn't really solve the problem of inequality, poverty, discrimination, etc. It serves to reinforce it.
We brings me back to my Dawn Butler comments. She effectively is a community leader and should have publicised the incident in a far more constructive manner.

This is getting a bit too much.

Can we have a new rule - stop sharing stupid YT videos made by dickheads for the purpose of supporting the opinion of cockwombles?

When this site is run for your benefit, I am sure you will be informed.

There in lies the rub. You're happy to shout from the rafters that there is a problem with institutional racism, but you have no practical answers to how to deal the reality of the day to day crime that the police are having to deal with.

And yet, there are practical answers to the reality of institutional racism, and the damage it causes.

Keep your blinkers tightly fastened so you can ignore them.

Sponsored Links
And yet, there are practical answers to the reality of institutional racism, and the damage it causes.

Keep your blinkers tightly fastened so you can ignore them.
So what are they?

You're happy to criticise and throw in the digs and insults, but can you contribute?

So what are they. You're happy to criticise and throw in the digs and insults, but can you contribute?

See if you can find the errors I mentioned earlier.

How are you getting on with the conundrum in #172?

Too awkward for you?

See if you can find the errors I mentioned earlier.

How are you getting on with the conundrum in #172?

Too awkward for you?
Its not really a conundrum. If community leaders assist by working to improve the relationship between the police and the black community, then that directly addresses one piece of the puzzle.

Now where's your contribution?

Its not really a conundrum. If community leaders assist by working to improve the relationship between the police and the black community, then that directly addresses one piece of the puzzle.

Total avoidance of #172.

As I thought.

Too awkward for you.

But therein lies the problem...

Institutional racism means that by default plod treats black people as suspicious simply because they are in possession of a black skin and they couldn't possibly be able to afford a nice motor 'legitimately'...

There are plenty of crooks in the 'square mile', but you don't see plod targeting those white folks with an offensively expensive suit!
why quote his post and completely ignore the questions in it.
therein lies the problem is not the default response to someone who asks a perfectly reasonable question that you don’t have the answer to.

So how do you propose to answer my question?
to answer your question is to admit there is a problem as you suggest which also admits their argument has gone out of the window. so they won’t nay can’t answer.
it’s not long now before they start calling you racist , to shut you up.

Cressida Dick

The Gold Commander on the day of the operation, and therefore ultimately in charge, Ms Dick has since been promoted to Deputy Assistant Commissioner, a decision which the De Menezes family described as a "slap in the face" for them

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...es-that-cost-de-menezes-his-life-1064466.html
This is the same individual who said tha criminals should be jailed the SECOND time they assault a police officer.
So the first time is ok.
I would've sacked her there and then if I could, even at cost of £1M in employment tribunal.
Would've been for the good of the community and police officers.

Ah, you're explaining why he can't cope with #172.
Nope, we're quite simply back to you trying to avoid the question by focusing on a very small part of the discussion to try and belittle those that have a different viewpoint to yours.

Is the answer "stop black people at eight times the rate you stop white people?"

Is the answer "handcuff black people but not white people?"

Is the answer "stop cars with black people in because black people look suspicious?"

Is the answer "automatically treat white people with courtesy and respect, and automatically treat black people with contempt and hostility?"

Because those answers don't seem to be working.
if they are committing crimes at eight times the rate in those areas then it will be proportionate. If black people are stabbing each other in london then there will not be much point in stop and searching granies in tunbridge wells. The police need to go after who is committing the crime and colour race or religion should never come into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back