Dawn Butler exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly , they’ve normally got a horrendous attitude towards police.
cops will soon give you a hard time if you fail the attitude test, they're only human why should they take a lot of lip for just doing their job.
I could even imagine them being so scared of the race card being shown that they may even turn on you sooner if you're white.

Sponsored Links
Will get to the stage where plod will have to ignore any traffic violations if the driver is black

Speed cameras could pose a problem

Also I had a parking ticket a few weeks back
Traffic warden was black

Probably issued it because I was white :idea:

Will get to the stage where plod will have to ignore any traffic violations if the driver is black

You are of course being silly

"Please treat black and white people equally"

"No, we won't do that. If you ask for equality we will continue go treat them unequally,"

You are of course being silly

"No, we won't do that. If you ask for equality we will continue go treat them unequally,"

:confused: silly :confused:

Race card is constantly being played by hmmm

Silly people like you ;)

Rotherham

Rochdale

;)

Sponsored Links
Companies need to be careful when making some one redundant

Blimey ethnic minority they will be racists

Some one did not get a council house Blimey
Ethnic minority institutional racism

Get turned down for a mortgage or bank loan
Blimey ethnic minority

Institutional racism

It must be terrible for you to hear such an unreasonable request.

How can you cope?

Tell that to some In Rotherham and Rochdale ;)

Dunno how u cope :LOL:

Why don't you want black people and white people to be treated equally?

Why don't you want black people and white people to be treated equally?
I think that is what we all want and would have thought in recent years we had achieved that goal. Yes, 30 years ago that was not the case, sadly racism was rife in society back then. But the question now is if it is going the other way, being labelled a racist has become so toxic that many people are scared to act impartially. I guess just like a pendulum it will keep crossing the median before it eventually settles, lets hope one day it eventually comes to rest, may be the next generation.

Formula 1
Moto Gp
Winter Olympics
Swimming in the Olympics
Snooker
World super bike

All seem to be racist sports?

One of our apprentices 19 at the time
He had a new van
He was always getting stopped by plod on a regular basis in particular in the evening
Dunno what he or we could blame it on :confused:
He is not black or Asian so the race card cannot be played :confused:

they must have thought he was black

They thought he was black is the most likely reason
Transam, your imagination is only surpassed by your absurdity.

In my area there are very few black people and i suppose most crimes are committed by whites, so it makes sense to stop white people fitting a certain description and hanging around hotspots for no apparent reason.
A local resident has been reporting white drug dealers hanging around a park entrance every night and eventually they were trapped by plain clothes officers pretending to be "customers".
Profiling?
Yes.
If in this operation an innocent young white man was found to be stationary at the park entry, he would've been approached.
What's wrong with that?
Nothing to hide = no problem.
Look at your own comment:
"In my area there are very few black people and i suppose most crimes are committed by whites,"
"fitting a certain description"
"drug dealers hanging around a park entrance every night"
"an innocent young white man was found to be stationary at the park entry"

So they are not profiling on the basis of skin colour. They are using other characteristics for their profiling.
Get it yet?

Companies need to be careful when making some one redundant

Blimey ethnic minority they will be racists

Some one did not get a council house Blimey
Ethnic minority institutional racism

Get turned down for a mortgage or bank loan
Blimey ethnic minority

Institutional racism

That happened to me 15 years ago in west london. I ran a small factory (a very small subsidiary of a large multi national company) and we had a turn down in work. I had to make 3 people redundant out of 20 shop floor staff. One of them happened to be black. He played the race card and accused me of selecting him because he was black. I was suspended from work for two weeks while the parent company investigated.

The outcome of the investigation was that i had not selected him because he was black. He had a dreadful sickness record, was less skilled than the person that did the same job as him, and had a shorter length of service. He also had a major attitude problem, but that didn't have a material effect on his redundancy selection score. The investigation also looked at the ethnic make up of the staff i'd recruited in my time as production manager. Purely coincidently, i had a perfect 50:50 record in the white/BAME origins of the staff that i'd taken on in my employment and i'd actually taken on the person who made the claim and i subsequently had to make redundant.

Last edited:
I have an old white van as my transport, I have been stopped a few times by the police when out very late at night, I guess folk in old white vans are often up to no good so seems reasonable to stop blokes in old white vans and see what they are up to. I'm glad they are out there doing their job, keeping law abiding people like me safe.

They never gve that as the reason for stopping, last time they had noticed I was driving slowly and wondered if I was having mechanical problems or was lost! They soon get round to where have you been and what have you in the back. They are always really nice and friendly and I am likewise back to them, it takes a few minutes and causes me no hassle whatsoever, as already said, glad they are out there doing their job.
Self explanatory?
If you were stopped dozens of times, in broad daylight, you might arrive at a different conclusion.

Do they ask you to get out of your vehicle and handcuff you? Do they drag you out of your vehicle? Do they also stop and search you if you were walking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back