Dawn Butler exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You do realise that she was the passenger? She said so.
Most cameraphones flip the image- you have to switch it off- it's done because people are used to seeing themselves in a mirror.

I do a lot of video calls at the moment and many webcams do it as well

The guy was black. The police haven't made any comment to counter it. He looks lighter than he probably does in real life due to the exposure on the camera

You just look more like a racist idiot spreading this kind of conspiracy theory

Conspiracy theory ....you really need to examine your thought process ....he explains in the video how selfies can be reverse the image ....you obviously haven't watched it ......I don't care if you have or haven't you just appear to be stupid commenting on something only half informed.

Most cameraphones flip the image- you have to switch it off- it's done because people are used to seeing themselves in a mirror.

The guy was black. The police haven't made any comment to counter it. He looks lighter than he probably does in real life due to the exposure on the camera

Conspiracy theory ....you really need to examine your thought process ....he explains in the video how selfies can be reverse the image ....you obviously haven't watched it ......I don't care if you have or haven't you just appear to be stupid commenting on something only half informed.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you absolute deluded idiot ....you think I'm a racist :ROFLMAO: tomorrow night I'm going to my Asian friends place for a curry ........plonker

Sponsored Links
That doesn't mean they are stopped and searched because they're black, they're stopped and searched because there is a knife crime problem in the area in which they happen to live.

It's also a proven fact that knife, drug and gang crime is also more prevalent in certain areas of the country. Some of those areas happen to be areas with big BAME communities.

Stop and search is an excellent way of deterring people from carrying knives, but only if it is used. If there is a problem with certain types of crime in BAME areas, its inevitable that BAME people are going to get stopped more.

The reality is that of course the police will profile people. If you are dressed and act with an attitude like a gang member, expect to get stopped. If you don't want to get stopped, don't dress or act like a gang member.

If the police still stop and search when you don't fit the profile but you just happen to be of BAME origin, i 100% agree that that is not right.

But putting your head in the sand, ignoring the realities of the situation and hiding behind accusations of racism and discrimination won't reduce knife, gang or drug related crime. Just look at what happened when the police did that with the asian sex ring in Bradford.
There are people who believe that if young blacks are killing other young blacks, then in the interests of equality, all other ethnic groups should be subject to S&S as well.
If the IRA are blowing things up you would look for the culprits in the Irish community, you wouldn't round up the Chinese would you.

if that was true, there would not be a disproportionate number of non-white people being stopped. Obviously Lower is aware of this but chooses to ignore it.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-white-police-racism-new-study-a8583051.html

Ask mottie how many times he has been stopped on the working days when he travels twice through East London

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...search-police-black-coronavirus-a9610561.html

Ask him how this has affected his perception of the police.
Is there a correlation between old white codgers travelling through East London and knife crime in black communities.
If there is, then maybe the police should add old folks to their lists of "people of interest" when it comes to targets for S&S.

Esther krakue is endorsed by Gerald Batten and that alone means her opinions are questionable

Not if she is right.

That seems to be where people go wrong on here.

Its quite a subjective subject, its useful to know the hidden agenda.

there are probably labour supporters who also think Dawn Butler is wrong but keep quiet -also a hidden agenda.

So- no one will ever know unless, perhaps, it is not subjective.
Considering Esther Krakue uses the words, 'I think' about 10 or 12 times in the first couple of minutes, and probably continues to use those words at the rate of about 4 or 5 times per minute, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that her opinion is subjective and that the subject is subjective.
Clearly Esther Krakue considers it subjective also, otherwise her comments would not have been prepositioned with, "I think".

Its quite a subjective subject, its useful to know the hidden agenda.

there are probably labour supporters who also think Dawn Butler is wrong but keep quiet -also a hidden agenda.
It is a subjective subject, but there isn't always a hidden agenda. She may very well just think that way and feel strongly about it.

I agree with most of what she said and, in my opinion, she hit the nail on the head.

As it stands at the moment, anyone that stands up and says that there is a problem in some areas of the black community is automatically labelled a racist. When in reality, there is a problem that needs addressing that cannot be rectified by the actions of the police alone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back