Dawn Butler exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The success rate of stop and search is 15%
Any other crime fighting/prevention method would be scrapped with that failure rate

If my dr said I had a 15% chance of survival, I'd be bricking it

or you can think that 15% is 15% less crime about

Sponsored Links
Recession, worst gdp fall on record - meh, but black woman gets stopped in a car and complains - the world is coming to an end.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Best go to somewhere else then, don't want you to become ill.
I can imagine you rubbing your hands with glee.
If you prefer the company of people like bennymultifinnish, vinty, ryler, ReganAndCarter, and others that spout extreme RWR comments, in preference to those that are prepared to oppose racism, that's your choice.
But when it's coupled with your privileged position of being able to ignore site rules when you wish, without restraint, even proclaiming that you have every intention of ignoring the site rules, which evidently puts you in a position of seriously influencing the site's dominant culture, it is evident why you don't wish those who oppose racism to stick around.
When you actively abuse those that oppose prejudice and racism, with abuse, insult, false allegations, etc. it suggests that you wish to preserve a particular kind of dominant culture.

Sponsored Links
That doesn't mean they are stopped and searched because they're black, they're stopped and searched because there is a knife crime problem in the area in which they happen to live.

It's also a proven fact that knife, drug and gang crime is also more prevalent in certain areas of the country. Some of those areas happen to be areas with big BAME communities.

Stop and search is an excellent way of deterring people from carrying knives, but only if it is used. If there is a problem with certain types of crime in BAME areas, its inevitable that BAME people are going to get stopped more.

The reality is that of course the police will profile people. If you are dressed and act with an attitude like a gang member, expect to get stopped. If you don't want to get stopped, don't dress or act like a gang member.

If the police still stop and search when you don't fit the profile but you just happen to be of BAME origin, i 100% agree that that is not right.

But putting your head in the sand, ignoring the realities of the situation and hiding behind accusations of racism and discrimination won't reduce knife, gang or drug related crime. Just look at what happened when the police did that with the asian sex ring in Bradford.
If all the cat owners take their cats to the vets because of fleas and dog owners don't, no-one would be in the least bit surprised if Vets assumed that cats are more likely to have fleas, than dogs.
Similarly, if a disproportionate amount of BAME people are stopped, it's hardly beyond anyone's grasp to understand why a higher proportion of BAME people are detected, and thus skewing the data.
Additionally, BAME people are more likely to receive harsher penalties than white people.
That's structurally inequality, which so many deny exists. There's a whole host of them on here, defended and supported by those in privileged positions, who heavily influence the dominant culture due to their freedom to be abusive without restraint.

Last edited:
Don't you think white crime should be taken equally seriously?

Not entirely sure what your implying there, there is no way what I said came across as even the remotest bit racial.

I note that only 15% of stop and searches equate into arrests/convictions.

So my point was rather than look at the figures pessimistically switch it around and you get 15% less crime on the streets.

You'll have to try a bit harder johnd , come on old boy

Ps white and black and any other colour, and come to think of it whether you LGBTQ+ etc , crime is equal it's against the law and should be punished the same none of the above comes into it imo.

Should blacks not be treated as equals in any other aspect in life?

If you prefer the company of people like bennymultifinnish, vinty, ryler, ReganAndCarter, and others that spout extreme RWR comments, in preference to those that are prepared to oppose racism, that's your choice.
But when it's coupled with your privileged position of being able to ignore site rules when you wish, without restraint, even proclaiming that you have every intention of ignoring the site rules, which evidently puts you in a position of seriously influencing the site's dominant culture, it is evident why you don't wish those who oppose racism to stick around.
When you actively abuse those that oppose prejudice and racism, with abuse, insult, false allegations, etc. it suggests that you wish to preserve a particular kind of dominant culture.
Your whole post is full of lies and make-believe. Why do you bother responding to me Himmy with such made-up nonsense?

hang about, what did I do? i’m not racist. I just think bame could better promote themselves and they’re cause by not crying wolf aaaaalll the time.
oh and btw you forgot to mention nosefukall in your honours list, who is undeniably racist because we all saw it in black and white!

There we go, yet more systemic racism.
It's so systemic, that most people are unaware of their preconceived assumptions.

Before anyone suggests that most white people do embrace law and order, I am not disagreeing. But the statement alludes to the probability that BAME people do not embrace law and order, which is nonsensical and downright racist.

Don't be stupid, appealing to false extremes to try and win your point.

Although some people, of any hue, will try and play a card when they think they will benefit from it.
Those are the ones that shout loudest on soshul meeja, because that's just the sort of people they are. Whatever their colour.

Don't you think white crime should be taken equally seriously?
Nah, nothing to worry about in the 'square mile'...

Or the fat bar stewards who have moored their yachts in Monaco and stashed their looted wealth in the most lucrative chain of offshore islands in the world...

But hey, what's that compared to a black person in a 'nice car' that is 'out of it's area'!

Nah, nothing to worry about in the 'square mile'...

Or the fat bar stewards who have moored their yachts in Monaco and stashed their looted wealth in the largest chain of offshore islands in the world...

But hey, what's that compared to a black person in a 'nice car' that is 'out of it's area'!

Ha ha your a tool.

You know there is black people in Monaco too, one Lewis Hamilton for a start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back