DC stay or go

Should DC stay or go.

• Yes has has overstepped the line - i am not a tory voter

• Yes has has overstepped the line - i am a tory voter

• No i believe he should stay - i am a tory voter

• No i believe he should stay - i am not a tory voter

• Yes he needs to go - i did vote tory but i've had enough of Boris/DC corruption

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So - no principles, then.

Willing to do what she thinks detrimental to the country.

Yes that is a fair point.

Labour MPs faced a really hard decision on this -support the the majority of their constituency voters, which some consider being 'democratic', or ignore them and choose to vote based on what they believe to be best for the country -representative democracy.

choosing to ignore who voted them in, meant losing their seat -which means they cant carry on their political fight.

making choices in politics isnt straightforward.

Yes that is a fair point.

Labour MPs faced a really hard decision on this -support the the majority of their constituency voters, which some consider being 'democratic', or ignore them and choose to vote based on what they believe to be best for the country -representative democracy.

choosing to ignore who voted them in, meant losing their seat -which means they cant carry on their political fight.

making choices in politics isnt straightforward.

Must be fun living in you know best world of Notch

Not stepped out of line Bodd. Told the populus to do one thing and he did the opposite..Better comparison might have been during WW2 Monty telling everything to fight whilst he scarpered the other way..WW1 would have been shot...Me fancies that is a better comparison..Grosss hypocricy

And you know that for a fact. Did he not do any work from his accommodation or can work from home only apply by working at home home.

Sponsored Links
Just to check:

Is there anybody here who actually believed Cummings when he claimed that his family outing to Barney Castle on his wife's birthday, was to see if he was safe to drive on the roads?

Or do you not give a sh¡t and want the government to concentrate on getting the country healthy and the economy going...

Or do you not give a sh¡t and want the government to concentrate on getting the country healthy and the economy going...
yes I want the government to concentrate on getting the country healthy and the economy: best way they can do that is to all resign, since all theyve done so far is a total shambles.

They can't do that when they're throwing all remaining resource at trying to plot a way out of the Brexit omnishambles

Which they're having to replan again since Buffoon says he's aiming for the no-deal opton

But hasn't yet recruited the thousands of additional customs officers and immigration controllers that will be needed.

Having already sacked, bullied out of office, deselected or made to resign many of our most talented and experienced politicians and civil servants

yes I want the government to concentrate on getting the country healthy and the economy: best way they can do that is to all resign, since all theyve done so far is a total shambles.

That's what we need.... Another election.... Well done Notchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back