Depression.

Sponsored Links
Of course the irony is that what you have just posted is technically a bit of a moan ;) :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: I am happy and smiling and going to have a great day :LOL:

think positive :eek: :)

Ps There is a thread 'reasons to be cheerful' maybe people just like the moany ones :cry:

Sponsored Links
A man walks into a psychiatry office with nothing on except he was covered in plastic wrap. The doctor said ~ clearly I can see your nuts.

A man walks into a Doctor's rooms with a Strawberry growing from the top of his head.
The Doctor says; I'll give you some cream to put on that.

Just thought you may need a laugh :)

bloke walks into a doctor4s office with a frog growing out of his head

the doc asks "wow thats unusual"

the frog answers "tell me about it, it started off as a wart on me harris"

Lets lighten the mood

Whats the opposite of Minimum?

Minidad

English, Irish and Scotsman in a sauna. A phone rings and the Scotsman speaks in to his elbow....Wow, thinks the Irish man he has a phone implant, soon another phone rings....this time the English man speaks into his wrist, WOW another implant.
The Irish man is really impressed and feels inferior.
He leaves the room and return nonchalantly five minutes later with a long trail of toilet paper hanging from his backside.
"Whats that" said the English man.
Desperate to impress, he casually turns and looks.
"Oh its ok ...I just received a fax"

Wreckedit wrote:

A man walks into a Doctor's rooms with a Strawberry growing from the top of his head.
The Doctor says; I'll give you some cream to put on that.

The man then said:

"thats a good idea, but dont add milk and whip it up.
I don'twant you to make a fool of me."

Paddy's wife has never had an orgasm , so they go to the doctor. He does a load of tests and says "I think your wife is getting too hot when your making love Paddy,, Buy a fan to cool her down."

Paddy and his wife go home, but Paddy is too tight to buy a fan, so he asks his mate Mick to waft a towel at them as they make love.
After twenty minutes, Paddy's wife still has no joy, so Mick says "I tell ya Paddy lets swap, I'll make love to her while you waft the towel and see if there's any difference."
Paddy agrees and within seconds, Paddy's wife is screaming with pleasure and has her first ever orgasm.
Paddy smiles, turns to Mick and says " And that my old friend , is how to waft a towel." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back