Destroyed Respect..

Status
Not open for further replies.
trotter said:
It narks me that somebody can steal £800 and it is easily proveable yet the police don't want to know. It's morally wrong.

If I were using someone elses card in a fraudulent transaction - I'd wear a hoody - wouldn't you? You would? Well so would they then.

Get your brain in gear.

Sponsored Links
Big_Spark said:
Softus, almost EVERYTHING is an arrestable offence these days.. ask a Policeman.
That is patently nonsense - you're the one who needs to be asking a policeman.

Further, how is my driving anything to do with what happened
It has everything to do with what happened to you - as for what the other drivers did, I never suggested that you were the cause. S'funny that you should react so defensively though...

Yes I crossed a white line while at red, should not have happened, but if you knew the junction you would know that it was not as dangerous as you might expect..although to be honest at the time this was not in my head..simnply getting the hell out of the way...
...and into someone else's way. A cell was the best place for you.

As for bleating..hahahahaha..I could say something here, but it is a "family forum" and I will not let a gutless fascist like you wind me up.
You ought to have a chat with those members who call me a "limp wristed leftie" and get your story straight. You and Slogger can't both be right. :rolleyes:

You do all the bleating on this forum.
Even if that were the case, at least I get my facts straight.

I notice that you haven't answered the question about whether you've made a written complaint.

Sponsored Links
Big_Spark said:
A bunch of falsified claims about driving a lot.
I've never before read such an unbelievable pile of hogwash. You must be barking mad if you think that any reader will believe this tripe.

Anyway - why are you on your computer? Shouldn't you be out driving? :rolleyes:

I'll be honest though...
Ah, now, this sounds promising...

...want to severally curtail the amount of driving I do..
Don't worry about it - we've already done that for you.

Softhead..Well I will agree with you that slogger is wrong, I would not call you a "Limp writed leftie"..

However I would call you a gutless fascist, typical of the type that like peaked caps, uniforms and cannot do anything by yourself, you always l
needs lots of other friends in uniform to intimidate and abuse the innocent and defenceless...Let me guess, you were bullied at school, blame everyone else for your life being shiite and your a Policeman or some other job that lets you wear a uniform..maybe a security guard at boots??

Regarding the arreasting thing..I based my comments on what I am told by Police Officers..but also confirmed by a friend that is a Criminal Solicitor..I originally doubted the claim, but apparently it is true, whiclst not practiced all the time, the Police now have the powers to arrest anyone for virtually anything..including dropping litter..apparently the law is so grey on the matter of what constitutes a Public Order offence or "Fly Tipping" that it means the Police can use it as a reason to arrest.

That is the theory..I would agree in practice it may not be so simple but I have no desire to find out..

And to finish this little chat, if you think 23 hours in a cell with no food, not enough water as required by medical practitioners, a full house search of my home and that of my mother is acceptable behaviour for a traffic offence ( no I am not trivialising the potential of that offence) then I think you need to really wake up and start living in the world the rest of us do..such behaviour of the Police will only serve to make their difficult job harder and alienate the public even more..it will make things a LOT worse for ALL that live here..not better.

If that's your best attempt at spelling then I'd prefer it if you abided by your promise to ignore me. :rolleyes:

As a retired member of the judiciary, may I thank Softus and Big Spark for bringing some light relief into these dark and depressing winter evenings.
Keep it up gentlemen.

all offences are arrestable now. The legislation was changed to amend it.

Softus said:
If that's your best attempt at spelling then I'd prefer it if you abided by your promise to ignore me. :rolleyes:

Well I can't argue that, I just read the post and spotted loads of them.. :oops:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

drspock said:
As a retired member of the judiciary, may I thank Softus and Big Spark for bringing some light relief into these dark and depressing winter evenings.
Keep it up gentlemen.

Damn Spock...your life in the old folks home must be boring if we're managing to entertain you with this drivel.. :LOL:

Hi Thermo

I'd like to look this up - which statute was changed to make all offences arrestable?

Big_Spark said:
spellne1.jpg

Big_Spark said:
the Police now have the powers to arrest anyone for virtually anything...

Bigspark, if I can list 50 things that you can do that the police can't arrest you for, will you publicly acknowledge that you talk b*llocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back