ditching overtime?

is it bad to ditch optional overtime if you're ill?

• yes, go in you wuss, it's only man flu..

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • no, why work when you're bad and don't HAVE to.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • ditching work already? you'll never keep a job at that rate..

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is that THE building site , the one that`s going to lead the Recovery :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yes THE building site. Was thinking off the one I'm working on the last six months.
A football stadium. :eek:

To give another example, a factory near my neck of the woods employs 80% foreigners.
One family of eighteen who rent a small property nearby, all work in the factory.
The grandmother in her seventies does the nightshift. Without these workers the factory would close down!

maybe you don't get the concept then?

since I'm asking about overtime doesn't that lead you to think that I now have a job?? :rolleyes:

if you'd bother to read the thread you'd have seen that I did get off my lazy arse and go in, I worked until I ran out of work then went home..
I could have swung the lead and stretched it out until 4pm costing the company more money...
alternatively I could have left it until monday and done it at regular time not at time and a half..

Sponsored Links
Yes THE building site. Was thinking off the one I'm working on the last six months.
A football stadium. :eek:

To give another example, a factory near my neck of the woods employs 80% foreigners.
One family of eighteen who rent a small property nearby, all work in the factory.
The grandmother in her seventies does the nightshift. Without these workers the factory would close down!
Not the Brighton one :idea: There is a classic example of the State of This Country - It`s a great looking building in an ideal situation opposite existing University and next to road and rail links . On the road into the city . AND YET Lewes poxy NIMBY council wasted £££££ in fighting it`s right to be built - along with the villagers who inhabit the remains of Falmer "village" :rolleyes: All history now , but just about sums up what it`s like in God`s waiting room ;)

Back