divorce

it's when my eldest said "when you get your new family" Oh god, please, no, they are my family!!! I love my sons more than my own life

Why why why, I tried everything?

I feel same for my child and I can understand how you are feeling. I have contemplated a separation and the thought of being away from your child is the most painful thing in life. I hope you get through this. Just try to be strong and be there for your child/children.

Sponsored Links
Fortunately not all women are the same .... and some can actually handle the situation like a grown up and make things so much easier for all concerned.

You can't always blame the woman susie. Many a time the man acts like a complete ar**hole, don't want to pay for their own kids etc.

Yes sooey you are right of course....and that is equally as destructive.
I suppose having in the last two years encountered a similar situation to the one that I have stated I was talking more from my own experience.
Fortunately for me after an almost a two year battle of loving persistence I have regained a relationship with my two grandaughters.
The effects of a break up are very far reaching and cause heartache for the whole extended family.

Sponsored Links
Yeah I saw it from the other side susie, idiot who didn't want to pay for his kids when he was there, no chance when he was gone. As for his parents, they couldn't care less about their grandkids. :rolleyes: Well done to you for your persistence.

I pay for my kids, i bend over backwards for them, they are everything to me. i hate the way the justice system in this country, merely see's fathers as cash cows. I hate every day i'm away from my kids. i don't think women understand how hard that burns in men.

I pay for my kids, i bend over backwards for them, they are everything to me. i hate the way the justice system in this country, merely see's fathers as cash cows. I hate every day i'm away from my kids. i don't think women understand how hard that burns in men.

as a father you should pay for your kids.....why should i as a tax payer pay for your ex wife to sit on her lazy backside claiming single parent benefits whilst you have the ability to stump up the cash???

as for not seeing your kids enough.......negotiate with "her" FFS youre both adults...and stop whining..............its very unattractive!!!!

Hey guys - pull up a seat and break out the popcorn - we've got a live domestic kicking off here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I hate every day i'm away from my kids. i don't think women understand how hard that burns in men.

Just hang on in there...your kids will grow up Eddie and have minds of their own...if they can look back and see a loving Dad who never gave up, you will I am sure reap the reward for it .

Eddies known for being a wimp. If he's not careful his kids will look back and see him as a weak man.

as a father you should pay for your kids.....why should i as a tax payer pay for your ex wife to sit on her lazy backside claiming single parent benefits whilst you have the ability to stump up the cash???

as for not seeing your kids enough.......negotiate with "her" FFS youre both adults...and stop whining..............its very unattractive!!!!

dodgy ground woman, very dodgy!!

Sponsored Links
Back