Do Racists try to smear BLM?

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
There's a lot of effort being made to denigrate the slogan.

Will any of the people who dislike the statement "Black Lives Matter" openly deny that Black Lives Matter?

Sponsored Links
I personally think BLM smears itself. The original movement was high jacked by a more extreme group which then created negative press.
A bit like labour & momentum.

Sponsored Links
Do the leading members of sections of BLM think that every White person is racist & responsible for any negative history..........,.yes.
Is there a difference?

There's a lot of effort being made to denigrate the slogan.

Will any of the people who dislike the statement "Black Lives Matter" openly deny that Black Lives Matter?
What is worrying is that those who claim that 'all lives matter' are sometimes being called 'racist' simply because they are pointing out the bleeding obvious!

But what is even worse is that the racist in the home office is using the BLM as part of the excuse to introduce a draconian anti protest bill !

Do the leading members of sections of BLM think that every White person is racist & responsible for any negative history..........,.yes.
Is there a difference?
When did you nominate yourself as spokesperson for BLM?
I wouldn't have voted for you.

Will the people who support the statement "Black lives matter" openly agree that all lives matter? If so, why not use the slogan "All lives matter"?
Black Lives Matter is the the positive of the negative Black Lives do not Matter.
When its origin is appreciated, it all makes sense.
Well, it does to some. Others refuse to recognise it.

If a white lives matter organisation started first would everyone have been happy with that?
Could you imagine the uproar.

Black Lives Matter is the the positive of the negative Black Lives do not Matter.
When its origin is appreciated, it all makes sense.
Well, it does to some. Others refuse to recognise it.

I've never seen this Black Lives do not Matter.... point me in the right direction

Sponsored Links
Back