Do Racists try to smear BLM?

If a white lives matter organisation started first would everyone have been happy with that?
Could you imagine the uproar.
It was not necessary because it was always assumed that White Lives Matter. Why do you think so many people were convicted of murdering white people?

Sponsored Links
I dont know ... you would need to ask a racist
Many on here have an opinion on what BLM protesters think. I'd have thought, with their all powerful insight, that they'd have an opinion on why racists want to denigrate BLM.

If a white lives matter organisation started first would everyone have been happy with that?
Could you imagine the uproar.
I’ve often wondered whether 'organisations' such as the 'Metropolitan black police association' do more harm than good for race relations within the Metropolitan police or other police forces.

Many on here have an opinion on what BLM protesters think. I'd have thought, with their all powerful insight, that they'd have an opinion on why racists want to denigrate BLM.

I dont have the answer Bobby.
Speaking for myself I can only say I don't like BLM as they are a racist club that spread the wrong message.

Sponsored Links
It was not necessary because it was always assumed that White Lives Matter.
Tell that to the white guy who was killed by plod for the gravest offence of carrying a chair leg.
Tell that to the white guy who was killed by plod for the gravest offence of being naked in bed.
Tell that to the white guy who was killed by plod for the gravest offence of not moving quick enough whilst innocently getting caught up in a protest...

Etc Etc...

I dont have the answer Bobby.
Speaking for myself I can only say I don't like BLM as they are a racist club that spread the wrong message.
You think that BLM are racist, and spread the wrong message?
You think that Black Lives do not Matter?

Tell that to the white guy who was killed by plod for the gravest offence of carrying a chair leg.
Tell that to the white guy who was killed by plod for the gravest offence of being naked in bed.
Tell that to the white guy who was killed by plod for the gravest offence of not moving quick enough whilst innocently getting caught up in a protest...

Etc Etc...
Yes, I know, but the police are usually in more serious trouble for killing white people that if they kill Black people, especially in US where the BLM movement began.

Carrying a chair leg in a carrier bag, stopped by firearms police after a report of him having a shotgun & then refusing to put it down when asked by the police. Is that the one you mean?

Yes, I know, but the police are usually in more serious trouble for killing white people that if they kill Black people, especially in US where the BLM movement began.
I know that too...

And black people in the UK do suffer institutional/social racism in many areas of their lives and from many white people...

But going back to my original point, it should not be considered 'racist' simply for stating that 'all lives matter'!

I know that too...

And black people in the UK do suffer institutional/social racism in many areas of their lives and from many white people...

But going back to my original point, it should not be considered 'racist' simply for stating that 'all lives matter'!
I didn't suggest it was.
I suggested it was racist to denigrate the BLM slogan and movement.
And I explained the origin of the BLM slogan and how it does not mean that only Black Lives Matter.
It is the positive of the negative "Black Lives do not Matter.
There isn't an assumption that All Lives do not Matter, therefore there is no need of an opposite, positive slogan about All Lives Matter.

Will the people who support the statement "Black lives matter" openly agree that all lives matter? If so, why not use the slogan "All lives matter"?

All white people were descended from black, so the term BLM covers us all.

I’m a person of colour. I find being called black offensive.
Notch, does that mean we can use the “n” word when greeting without it causing any offence?

It would seem that the term BLM only apply if said black person is murdered / shot or what ever by a white person :idea:

all of the genocide that had gone on in Africa and Burma China etc
Does not really appear on there radar

excusers
Appeasers
Carpet sweepers
Deniers

Like Er ?? JohnD and other deceitful trolls like noseall and
Himmagin aka dazzler / :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back