Driver awareness course ......

Speed kills - end of. The slower people go in urban areas the greater the chance of survival should a pedestrian get hit by a car. People being killed on our roads costs the country billions. I have no idea why people feel the need to bring a race track or a motorway into the argument.

Sponsored Links
Speed kills - end of. The slower people go in urban areas the greater the chance of survival should a pedestrian get hit by a car. People being killed on our roads costs the country billions. I have no idea why people feel the need to bring a race track or a motorway into the argument.

Speed doesn't kill & the people who believe that are a part of the problem.

Your critical thinking skills are literally nill

Sponsored Links
Very Very Well Said.Agree 100%

I told them I would lose money attending the course. Their response was "It's your fault for speeding"...

Bad drivers, imo, never learn. Do you think drunk drivers learn a lesson if they get stopped by the police? I know at least one who has driven drunk after being stopped, sent through the courts, disqual'd etc.. And they go back for more. Another got disqual'd and carried on regardless.
So that's two you know...bizarre way of working out statistics for the whole country

dp......Those are the only Statistics I know. Do you have any others?

Or are you going to tell me "You know all the arguments"?

In a rational debate, the person trying to persuade someone to accept their argument would back it up with figures or stats.

All you seem to want to do is say "Your argument or reasoning is sh*te, without backing yourself up.

Sponsored Links
Back