Driving Habits.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Probably been done before but what annoys or pleases you about other peoples driving habits?

Just to start with here are a few I hate then i'm off to watch Button &Co.

1/ People who don't indicate.
2/ People who sit at traffic lights then put their indicators on when the light turns green.
3/ Cars with one headlight that blinds you and the other one that shines at the stars. (How the feck did it get through an MOT???)
4/ People who do 30mph in a 40+mph area and the road is clear ahead of them.
5/ TAXIS!!! Both private and hackney!
6/ tailgaters, especially on motorways.

Right, thats the ball rolling, off to make a few butties and see if the ale is cool. ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
People with bent MOTs (mainly boy racers in cars that would never pass because of the mods on them)

Also dodgy lights, HIDs, aftermarket HIDs in particular, which never fit right and shine everywhere.

People who dont know how to use their lights. I mean, when I get a new car, I spend 5 minutes in the dark parked facing a wall, getting to know which switch does what in terms of lighting. Its not difficult. Yet still I see people driving around with full beams on, or just sidelights in the pitch black. I saw one chap once, who was coming towards me, had full beam on and duely dipped them, but ended up with just sidelights on! :eek: Once past me, he switched back to full beam! And these people actually went to school and live amongst us! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh, and guess when your supposed to use fog lights? Thats right, all the freakin time. :rolleyes:

Not forgetting the @@@@@ who got spot lights for Christmas/Birthday and think they are replacements for headlights on dip.

I mean, when I get a new car, I spend 5 minutes in the dark parked facing a wall, getting to know which switch does what in terms of lighting

HHHmmmmmmmmmmm. Well officer belive it or not I am here adjusting my lights.
No no no Honestly I was not flashing lights to attract the local tom :oops: :oops:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I mean, when I get a new car, I spend 5 minutes in the dark parked facing a wall, getting to know which switch does what in terms of lighting

No no no Honestly I was not flashing lights to attract the local tom :oops: :oops:

Hmmm, generally on my own driveway. :rolleyes:

People who think that the 3-2-1 markers mean 3-2-100 yards till I need to indicate I'm coming off, then wink wink & am off at a slip road. :(

And Audi drivers, they seem to think they have a right to be the only ones in the outside lane, and anything else there just gets full beam up the backside! Grrr :(

Drivers who treat a mini roundabout like a `t` junction and forget that the vehicle in front of them has the right of way if it is on the roundabout!! Regards JohnC.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Steve, you need a girlfriend son.

Sponsored Links
Back