do you buy used goods from ebay

• yes

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • no

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
and I recently sold some of my father's old pipes for which the commonly used phrase is "pre smoked" :D
:evil: :mad: :eek: :!: Yeuk - and I was a pipesmoker - that`s on a par with playing the pink trombone

Bought quite a bit off stuff from ebay but one thing I always look at is the feedback....wont buy from outside uk though

Sponsored Links
Buy and sell all the time on Ebay never once had a problem with anything and the delivery speed of certain items often beats major retailers. Dont see the problem really.
+1

+1 more.

I have bought loads of stuff for a lot less than retail prices. Also sold stuff, inc. a car, for more than I thought I would get, and definitely more than if I had used Trade It/Loot. Ebay wins by reaching anyone in whole of The UK, and beyond.

Only ever had one problem, which was resolved before Ebay got involved.

Bought quite a bit off stuff from ebay but one thing I always look at is the feedback....wont buy from outside uk though
Bought stuff from USA and China with no problem, 4 days delivery from China unlike some of the UK delivery!

As an occasional seller, I have an item on offer first bid of £24.99, BIN @ £50.00. Shortly after first bid made, another 'ebayer' sends message saying will I sell at £30.00 plus postage 'cos "he needs it quick".

Now, I smell a small furry rodent, as although I could remove the item altogether and do some sort of private arrangement for a sale, lets say the other party insists on 'using BIN, but expects a refund of say, £20, then claims part is faulty and through ebay/paypal claims the whole £50 back?

Has this happened to anyone else?, or am I paranoid. I just sent reply saying,not interested item can run full-term.

DH

Sponsored Links
Back