England vs Italy... predictions...

Sponsored Links
What the fck was that clown Ashley Young doing on the pitch?

Useless doesn't come close.
Lard a**e Rooney wasn't much better.
Young's been pour for all of the games, but this was his worst by far. Should have spent more time learning to pass to his own players, rather than taking pens.
The game was lost when the double subs were made, why bring Milner off and keep Young on? Baffled me!
And as for Rooney, he simply is not fit, fair enough he can be a make winner but so can Walcottt, who was hardly used as an outlet to attack.
Terry was outstanding and Johnson has been the best player over the 4 games.

I do enjoy the comments from the Scottish. Spend all their time wanting England to lose, as they quite awful at almost everything.

The exceptions being...

Injecting.
Deep frying anything that can nailed down.
Drinking buckie.
Eating square sausage.
Being ginger.

Yes I lived there, pulled one of your finest, married her and got her down here - where we shallow fry everything, smoke the bad stuff and drink special brew. Cant abide the gingerness or square stuff though. ;)

when you were up here you should have kept your gob shut and your ears open and you would have picked up where we stand on English sport, its actually all about "Jimmy Hill Syndrome" the media make us sick with all the references to engerluund in every commentary and this year apart the media is gobsmacked when england get put out a trophy, i have no problem with a british team winning something, scotland are mince at most sport thats just how it is but i have no prob if lineker, gazza, shearer adams etc had won a world cup or euro, but its like celtic up here going on about 66/67, yes it was a great feat, but let it go, thats why we go against english football winning something we dont want to inflict another 40 odd yrs torment on our kids, as soon as england get out out its all about the english reference in the next game and it gets on our wick, im glad there are no drink and drug problems in england, and ive seen some fat burds in newcastle who deffo dont have a meat pie allergy

I do enjoy the comments from the Scottish. Spend all their time wanting England to lose, as they quite awful at almost everything.

The exceptions being...

Injecting.
Drinking buckie.
Eating square sausage.
Being ginger.

Yes I lived there, pulled one of your finest, married her and got her down here - where we shallow fry everything, smoke the bad stuff and drink special brew. Cant abide the gingerness or square stuff though. ;)

when you were up here you should have kept your gob shut and your ears open and you would have picked up where we stand on English sport, its actually all about "Jimmy Hill Syndrome" the media make us sick with all the references to engerluund in every commentary and this year apart the media is gobsmacked when england get put out a trophy, i have no problem with a british team winning something, scotland are mince at most sport thats just how it is but i have no prob if lineker, gazza, shearer adams etc had won a world cup or euro, but its like celtic up here going on about 66/67, yes it was a great feat, but let it go, thats why we go against english football winning something we dont want to inflict another 40 odd yrs torment on our kids, as soon as england get out out its all about the english reference in the next game and it gets on our wick, im glad there are no drink and drug problems in england, and ive seen some fat burds in newcastle who deffo dont have a meat pie allergy

Not to forget Rangers (R.I.P.) IN '72!

Sponsored Links

The exceptions being...

Injecting.
Drinking buckie.
Eating square sausage.
Being ginger.

Not to forget Rangers (R.I.P.) IN '72!

c'mon now boab, you cannot say rangers fans go on about 72 as much as the sellik go on about being the first british team to win the european cup (which is a fact and a great thing, ) but c'mon let it rest and rather than go on about being british thats a cracker when they fly foreign flags at every game as oppossed to the flag of their country, cause no matter what some of the fans want they are not a southern irish club

What the fck was that clown Ashley Young doing on the pitch?

Useless doesn't come close.
Lard a**e Rooney wasn't much better.

Indeed.

If only.....

If only Rooney's crazy backward kick went in...

If only Young hadn't set foot on the pitch...
(the least he coulda done was got one in)

If only we weren't too busy chasing after the Italians making sure our goal was covered to get at theirs...

If only we weren't too busy chasing after the Italians making sure our goal was covered to get at theirs...

+1

We were the most negative and boring team in the tournament, we brought nothing to the table in terms of entertaining football.
We have some decent players who could have shown up a lot better given the chance, but the completely negative tactics ensured that was never going to happen.
The Italy game was embarrassing to watch and I was glad to see them get beat, which was exactly what they deserved.

Back