Expats

Zero hypocrisy.....I have said many times I was conned, where have I ever said I deny it?
So what about the 'anti UK' posts you aimed at me?

When did you get that 'epiphany moment' that you were wrong again?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
This board seems to be awash with them.

Soon to be joining them. Looks like we're off to Czech Republic end of Oct. So civilised, like this place used to be.
That's great news. I hope you will be very happy there.

Thank you. Great beer £1/pint, affordable property, civilised people, less rain, roads without jams and potholes, half the population density per sq Km of UK. Oh and a nearly 100% caucasian population. What's not to like?

Who'd have thought it? Me: an immigrant! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Makes one feel proud to be British and out of the EU .( and these could be the Migrants ( Ex Pats) living in Spain )

EhA7migWkAU15H0

Notchy (or whichever pseudonym he posts under) appears to be like a 'new born' vegetarian/vegan in his views...

Aiming for 'meat free', but he still can't resist a bacon sarnie! ;)

How about a remoaner having a paddy, and another, and another, and another 18,541 paddies.

Facts and evidence Old Bean......no need for paddies, unlike you.

At least I have the balls to say what I support, unlike you who hasn't got the bottle to admit you voted for Johnson and Brexit. Are going to now.

Er, I didn't. Stop making up lies. You know nothing about my politics.

As expected. Ceres can't admit how he voted, but he sure whines every time anybody points out some Brexit hogwash.

Sponsored Links
Back