Fatness is no longer the fault of the fatties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
God help us all.

I had the misfortune tonight to watch a news report about the fact that obesity is everybody else's fault but the fat people. !!!!!
It's the fault of the government.!!!

I had no idea these people were so persecuted.

There was me thinking they just eat too much.

I don't get it.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I agree. It's not the fault of the fatties.

It's not the fault of the government either.

It must be something to do with global warming.

Or, perhaps, it's the will of God.

Yep, there must be something to it.............other than eating too much.

Those poor souls.

Sponsored Links
It's partly cultural. Apparently your gut fauna - the mix of bacteria - influences your appetite. It is known that some gut illnesses can be cured by faecal transplants. In other words, they take poo from someone else, and put it into your gut. Your gut fauna comes mainly from your mother at birth I think. So if your family are all gut buckets who scoff down pizza, coke and chips, you end up screwed. If you improve your diet, you can improve your gut fauna, and change your food cravings.

I eat a lot of home grown veg, I've lost a fair bit of weight recently, despite eating well, but with no added sugar, and modest fat. Processed food is full of carp.

I wouldn't blame global warming but it certainly doesn't help when the more , er , rotund members of society think it's ok to squeeze themselves in to bikinis and speedos.

I wouldn't blame global warming but it certainly doesn't help when the more , er , rotund members of society think it's ok to squeeze themselves in to bikinis and speedos.

Hey, I look good in a bikini.

It's partly cultural. Apparently your gut fauna - the mix of bacteria - influences your appetite.

It isn't.:D

Really? Care to expand? No pun intended.

It was interesting, but not the answer. It's a learnt behaviour surely. Munch too much - fatness is on the cards.

Where are all the gut fauna -bacteria- appetite victims in parts of the world with scarce food resources??? where are the fatties there.???

Two things cause people to be overweight, lack of exercise and an over-active knife and fork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back