Fatness is no longer the fault of the fatties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many people are scared of being hungry. Obese people should try it sometimes. Fasting is good for the soul.

I'm 12.5 stone and a whisker under 6 foot. Have been the same weight for three decades. I never eat between meals. I eat less when I use less calories and eat more when I graft. Simple physics. Humans can not defy the mechanics of the universe. Eat more than you use - put on weight. Eat less than you use - lose weight.

I'm fed up with hearing about genetics, excuses, metabolism - this, water retention - that. Bunkum. EAT LESS YOU FAT *******. Gluttony is a sin and rightly so.

As Woodbeetle said, being fat is a choice.

Sponsored Links
Too many people are scared of being hungry. Obese people should try it sometimes. Fasting is good for the soul.

I'm 12.5 stone and a whisker under 6 foot. Have been the same weight for three decades. I never eat between meals. I eat less when I use less calories and eat more when I graft. Simple physics. Humans can not defy the mechanics of the universe. Eat more than you use - put on weight. Eat less than you use - lose weight.

I'm fed up with hearing about genetics, excuses, metabolism - this, water retention - that. Bunkum. EAT LESS YOU FAT *******. Gluttony is a sin and rightly so.

As Woodbeetle said, being fat is a choice.

You want to eat more, 12.5 stone and nearly 6'
You under nourished, skinny ****er.

Isn't you post obeseist or fattyism?

:)

Sponsored Links
Why is that baby hippopotamus wearing knickers? No-one's going to see her fanny underneath all that mound of blubber.

It's not a baby anything, I think it is a great white whale, clearly beached, washed up by the recent floods I'd assume. For your own sake, do not watch the video.
You two faced hypocrite.

Talk about double standards.

Care to explain?

Does it really need explaining?

You label people racist, Islamaphobic etc. etc. Yet you feel it's ok for you to attack fat people in a very unpleasant way, you're a nasty piece of work.

I find you a contradiction in so many ways...a brother who is a racist thug and you were once a suspected drug dealer(?) and you spout on about morals. Jeez.

Are you a skinny Muslim?

Why is that baby hippopotamus wearing knickers? No-one's going to see her fanny underneath all that mound of blubber.

It's not a baby anything, I think it is a great white whale, clearly beached, washed up by the recent floods I'd assume. For your own sake, do not watch the video.
You two faced hypocrite.

Care to explain?

You label people racist, Islamaphobic etc. etc. Yet you feel it's ok for you to attack fat people in a very unpleasant way, you're a nasty piece of work.

I find you a contradiction in so many ways...a brother who is a racist thug and you were once a suspected drug dealer(?) and you spout on about morals. Jeez.

Are you a skinny Muslim?

I said someone here was a racist, and he agreed. I asked someone if he was a member of a far right fascist group, and he said so what if he was. Many posters here here hate Muslims, otherwise why do they continually make derogatory remarks about Muslims? Many posters here are on the extreme right.

I don't attack fat people. I do find that video disgusting, and I find the behaviour of that woman unpleasant.

Your last sentence says it all. Obviously I must be Muslim, otherwise I'd hate Muslims like so many here. Alternatively most Brits are tolerant and just want to live in peace, including most Muslims. The regular use of the term RoP shows how much the intolerant bigots on this forum loathe Muslims.

I find the extreme right wing views on this forum repellent. Then again, you're just a bunch of spineless cowards, using the anonymity of the internet to abuse ordinary people on the basis of religion.

To be fair wwt, it has been repeatedly started on here that posters don't hate Muslims as people: they hate Islam.

You two faced hypocrite.

Care to explain?

Are you a skinny Muslim?

I said someone here was a racist, and he agreed. I asked someone if he was a member of a far right fascist group, and he said so what if he was. Many posters here here hate Muslims, otherwise why do they continually make derogatory remarks about Muslims? Many posters here are on the extreme right.

I don't attack fat people. I do find that video disgusting, and I find the behaviour of that woman unpleasant.

Your last sentence says it all. Obviously I must be Muslim, otherwise I'd hate Muslims like so many here. Alternatively most Brits are tolerant and just want to live in peace, including most Muslims. The regular use of the term RoP shows how much the intolerant bigots on this forum loathe Muslims.

I find the extreme right wing views on this forum repellent. Then again, you're just a bunch of spineless cowards, using the anonymity of the internet to abuse ordinary people on the basis of religion.

And you abuse people with differing opinions by labelling them.

Can you not get it into your head that a hetred of Islam does not equate to a hatred of Muslims.

To be fair wwt, it has been repeatedly started on here that posters don't hate Muslims as people: they hate Islam.

Actually no, people continually refer to Muslim schools teaching anti-Western values, say that Muslims hate our values, and so on. The truth is that a small number of Muslim schools teach anti-Western values, and so on, but that distinction is never made. Unless someone highlights the remarks, in which case someone says oh but we don't hate Muslims.

You remind me of Christian extremists who say they love gay people, but hate homosexuality. It is nothing more than weasel words. The truth is that many here loathe Muslims, they see them as the enemy.

You two faced hypocrite.

Care to explain?

Are you a skinny Muslim?

And you abuse people with differing opinions by labelling them.

Can you not get it into your head that a hetred of Islam does not equate to a hatred of Muslims.

Regular use of a derogatory term for Muslims - RoP - is proof of a hatred of Muslims. If I referred to queers, or w*gs, you'd immediately know my opinion of gay people and Asians. So cut the crap and have the balls to admit your views rather than hiding behind sophistry.

I hate Muslims
I hate queers
I hate W/B/A/O's.
There you are, you've read my mind and this is what you found.

But you missed:
If they're murderers, rapists, muggers, burglars or terrorists.

Oh yeah, and drug dealers.

Watch the drop as you get off your high horse.

I suffer from terrible skin break outs (dermatitis), rashes, itching etc. If I ate crisps, choclate and pizza every day my skin would be so bad it would be impossible to leave the house. Some people get away with eating mountains of garbage and look alright (despite being overweight). My energy levels can be shockingly bad as well without the proper devotion to routine, if I started with a macdonalds coffee and cheese burger for breakfast I'd be falling asleep by lunch time. I have to eat well out of necessity

I hate Muslims
I hate queers
I hate W/B/A/O's.
There you are, you've read my mind and this is what you found.

But you missed:
If they're murderers, rapists, muggers, burglars or terrorists.

Oh yeah, and drug dealers.

Watch the drop as you get off your high horse.

But that's not how it is discussed. The derogatory term RoP is routinely used for Muslims. When atrocities are discussed, the term Muslim, or RoP, is routinely used, making little or no distinction between extremists and most Muslims. People have said we should restrict Muslim immigration, they suggest that Muslims have far more problems than other groups, they cite 'Muslim patrols', whereas they are just a tiny minority of nutters, they cite gangs of men of Pakistani heritage raping children and young women, but ignore the fact that other groups do the same (Catholic priests, schools for orphans, have all had huge problems, for example) and so on and so on. I have yet to see the same vilification of any groups (one token fatty thread thus far).

What you get here is a long stream of completely unbalanced comments on Muslims. Considered in isolation it makes it clear that many people here hate Muslims. Were the comments balanced, then it would be not unreasonable. No-one likes groups of taxi drivers raping vulnerable young women. But when you go on and on an on and on about dreadful acts committed by so-called Muslims (and the "Brother you aint no Muslim brother" trend shows the views of real Muslims), the reality is obvious.

And then when a Muslim did appear on this forum, he was attacked quite nastily by many people here, until he snapped and bit back. Yes I read that thread as it developed, so don't give me any crap that this is not true.

Most of you lot actually despise Muslims but try to hide behind the "We only hate Muslims who commit crimes" facade. Pull the other one, it's got some bells on it.

Most of you lot, that would include me, then?

I brought the Trump petition to the notice of the forum, I have repeatedly said that the Muslim community(on the whole)have missed opportunities to hush those that vilify them as have quite a few on here.

You are cherry picking,once again, when you say you've seen little or no evidence of other offenders(catholic priests, celebrities etc) being criticised, may I suggest a search of the forums?

Of course Muslim extremists are the flavour of the month, they're headlining the news.

Of course Muslim extremists are the flavour of the month, they're headlining the news.

There's no "month" about it for the handful of vociferous and obsessive RWRs such as Handy and White.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back