France taking control of their borders while in the EU

French defences are never that good. I'm in France at the moment (Pas De Calais area). If I can get in, anyone can.
Your simply being there does not indicate any violation of any restrictions. It would depend on when, from where, and how you arrived, and your next onward journey, etc.
The current restrictions apply to arrivals from UK, I believe.

Sponsored Links
Macron has an election coming up ;)

expect other posturing from the bloke

Macron has an election coming up ;)

expect other posturing from the bloke

the French would be best rid of him imo , let some other scoundrel have a go :idea: wonder if he has remembered to shred his financial

records yet :idea:

Sponsored Links
the French would be best rid of him imo , let some other scoundrel have a go :idea: wonder if he has remembered to shred his financial

He'll just do a Boris and lie through his teeth.
I don't the French would be so duped though if he was on the fiddle and treating his buddies to multi-million pound contracts.

he would be advised to talk to that other scoundrel sar cosie :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps you could offer him your advice?
I'm sure he'd listen to a scoundrel dressed up as a fatuous clown.
Or you could pretend to be a panda. I hear you're rather good at that.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

or he could take note of what happened with the scoundrel prior to sar cosy , the bloke who snuffed it

allegations of bribary ect ect no surprise tbh bribes and french politics / politicians go hand in hand ;)

or he could take note of what happened with the scoundrel prior to sar cosy , the bloke who snuffed it

allegations of bribary ect ect no surprise tbh bribes and french politics / politicians go hand in hand ;)
The same is obviously true for UK politicians. The obvious difference is that French politicians don't get away wit it.

Sponsored Links
Back