German farmers are revolting.

Sponsored Links
Says so here.

Next week, German train drivers are striking. Why have the Europhiles on here not reported this?

Last time this happened they all went on a march and ended up in Poland.

Hmm - Farmers wanting their tax breaks you mean. I thought as a free marketeer you would be against the farmers.

The protest is against the government's plan to remove tax privileges and subsidies which farmers currently benefit from. The government says the measures should help protect the climate.

Under the plans, farmers will no longer get tax breaks for diesel they use whilst farming, nor an exemption from car tax for farming vehicles.

Sponsored Links
Sounds like your own projection on what you'd like it to be again, you do this a lot.

All going south though isn't however much you like to shine them up as a beacon of EU success.

All going south though isn't however much you like to shine them up as a beacon of EU success.
I never said they were a beacon of EU success

but the fact is living standards in Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium,Luxembourg and many others is way better than the U.K. on a whole range of metrics and will continue to be.

And muppets like you voted for Brexit making the U.K. even worse off :ROFLMAO:

I never said they were a beacon of EU success

but the fact is living standards in Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium,Luxembourg and many others is way better than the U.K. on a whole range of metrics and will continue to be.

And muppets like you voted for Brexit making the U.K. even worse off :ROFLMAO:
So did you.

They’re panicking.

Linky

So did you.

They’re panicking.

Linky
Poor Mottie, spends his time saying how “remainers need to move” yet here you are talking down the EU in a desperate attempt at validation.

Poor Mottie: can’t find anything positive in Brexit Britain so tries to talk down EU.

Sponsored Links
Back