Get a room you two...

Sponsored Links
Discrimination is an offence. Racism isn't.
You cheeky mare. Your mission to stamp out others racism is an infringement of their civil liberties then, surely! (y) You racist.
Drinking alcohol isn't illegal. Alcohol fueled violence or assault is illegal.
Inciting someone to commit violence by plying them with alcohol is immoral, and probably illegal.

So racism isn't illegal, if you keep it to yourself.
But when it fuels discrimination, or when your prejudice tries to incite violence, or increase racial tensions, it's immoral and illegal.

In other words, you can practise your racism in private, no problem, but when it invades the public domain, as racist comments on social media is, it becomes discrimination, and could be and probably is illegal.

Additionally, it's not racist to reduce civil liberties, if civil liberty can be described as 'the right to engage in any activity.'
It's not racist to make certain dangerous actions illegal. It's sound and sensible government to restrict those actions that endanger others or society itself. It's society in action.

Governments make laws which increase security and safety for the general public.
Making discrimination illegal is one such example.
Stamping out racism in the public domain reduces the risk of discrimination, reduces racial tension, and reduces the risk of racial violence and assault.

I'm sure there are many more benefits than that small list, but it'll do for now.

None of that is true. It's all made up by the Daily Mail. Muslims are great and a real bonus to any country. As soon as a muslim commits a serious crime he/she is no longer a real muslim. We need to let more of these people into our country so we can all benefit. You are so racist.

Now I know that's a load of bolox but it saves Himmi and Co the keyboard time.

Sponsored Links
When all else fails, make accusations of racism , play the race card :):)

Transam is one of those Surrey men. We know about them.

So you're obviously an fan of Richard Dawkins, hence your refusal to accept that islamophobia is a form of racism?

Richard Dawkins is a 'devout' atheist.
In his most popular book, The God Delusion, published in 2006, Dawkins contends that a supernatural creator almost certainly does not exist and that religious faith is a delusion.
In his 1986 book The Blind Watchmaker, he argues against the watchmaker analogy, an argument for the existence of a supernatural creator based upon the complexity of living organisms. Instead, he describes evolutionary processes as analogous to a blind watchmaker in that reproduction, mutation, and selection are unguided by any designer. He is an opponent of creationism being taught in schools.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawkins

So it's understandable that he would argue that opposition to any religion is to be facilitated.
Dawkins is an outspoken atheist and a supporter of various atheist, secular, and humanistic organisations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawkins

Whilst I don't subscribe to the theory of creation, I don't lambast those that wish to.
Similarly, I'm aware of the dangers of alienating those that do believe in the theory of creation, whoever they claim as their God. It's a divisive practice.
Devout atheism is as bad as devout any-other-religion. It closes the mind and causes divisions in society.

Sponsored Links
Back