Get a room you two...

So I've been downgraded to a closet racist now have I? That's an improvement on an out and out racist which is what you've been calling me. So why the change of heart? Because you couldn't prove it with one single post when challenged? Oh yes, that'll be it. You're making it all up again!

By the way, liking comments where someone retaliates over you the way you treat them, ie badly, is what I like to see. That's why I 'like' the comment. Anyone who gives you a taste of medicine is OK in my book, despite their personal leanings. Funny, you've done the same to others, 'liking' bully comments but that's not something you like to highlight is it? No, coz that would prove that you're a hypocrite.

I think it upsets you greatly that I treat you the way you treat others, you do bang on about it so. You take the bait pretty much every time too, :). As I said before, can't take it don't dish it out!

I'd like to ask you one more question if I may.
Have you, with your methods of ranting and alienating by name calling, changed a single view on here?
STILL no response huh? I think we both know why..... your methods suck, you're a nasty bastard and you are wasting your time. One day you will realise that. Until then, carry on your pattern of being nasty and getting it back, and from not just me.

Sponsored Links
I suggest to either of you that when someone reads ranting and alienating on here, their view is not changed at all, their view is galvanised as it stands.

Nozzle

If your words are misdefined it can lead to all sorts of nonsense.
A bit pathetic even by your standards.
If your actions are misrepresented it can lead to all sorts of nonsense.
If your habits are misinterpreted .....
If your values...etc.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You truly believe that the scientific organisations and UN 'invented' the term to stifle discussion?
Yes.
They do it all the time.
It's called an agenda or propaganda.
So now you claim they have an agenda because you deny that the concept exists?
Are you for real?
It'll be conspiracy theories soon. :rolleyes:
On the other hand, you can't dismiss their (UN, Scientific organisations, Governments) definitions because an anonymous fellow (who refuses to explain his credentials) on social media suggests they've changed the meaning of words, and therefore the concept is void.
You are presenting illogical reasons to deny the concept of cultural racism.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What, then, is "Cultural Racism"?

If I refuse to employ a black person solely because he is black, that is racism.
If I refuse to employ the same black person because he is muslim (because of a refusal to handle pork or having to have an area to pray several times a day) that is not racism. It could be called "culturism" but they have decided to call it "cultural racism" which links it to the serious offence of racism rather than unable to do the job.

Why would that be?
Are you asking a question and then answering it for yourself to prove a point?
If you refuse to employ a Muslim because handling pork is a necessary part of the job and the Muslim refuses to accept that part, it's a legitimate reason not to employ them.
If I belong to a sect called 'adventurism' and my belief forbids me from working indoors. It's perfectly legitimate for someone to refuse to employ me because I insist on working out doors.

If you refuse to employ a black Muslim purely on the basis of suspecting that Muslims are workshy, or whatever, then it's racism.
It could be defined as cultural racism irrespective if the person was white or black or yellow.
But there is no such offence of cultural racism, and you would be prosecuted for racism, whether it be biological or cultural racism.

Similarly, there is no offence of having an off-side headlight not working. It's simply a headlight not working, whether it's off-side or near-side.
Similarly, there is no such offence as murder by strangulation, or murder for jealousy, there is a simple catch-all of murder, whatever the means or motivation

FFS.

I've asked you before but you didn't answer (I thought that was a serious offence in your book).

Why is it (or how is it) you argue incessantly with anyone here with a different opinion than yours but accept without question everything stated by officialdom?

Do you think there are no P.C.agendas?

I was going to add 'or propaganda' but no one - surely, no one - could possibly think there is no propaganda.

If your words are misdefined it can lead to all sorts of nonsense.
A bit pathetic even by your standards.
If your actions are misrepresented it can lead to all sorts of nonsense.
If your habits are misinterpreted .....
If your values...etc.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You truly believe that the scientific organisations and UN 'invented' the term to stifle discussion?
Yes.
They do it all the time.
It's called an agenda or propaganda.
So now you claim they have an agenda because you deny that the concept exists?
Are you for real?
It'll be conspiracy theories soon. :rolleyes:
On the other hand, you can't dismiss their (UN, Scientific organisations, Governments) definitions because an anonymous fellow (who refuses to explain his credentials) on social media suggests they've changed the meaning of words, and therefore the concept is void.
You are presenting illogical reasons to deny the concept of cultural racism.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What, then, is "Cultural Racism"?

If I refuse to employ a black person solely because he is black, that is racism.
If I refuse to employ the same black person because he is muslim (because of a refusal to handle pork or having to have an area to pray several times a day) that is not racism. It could be called "culturism" but they have decided to call it "cultural racism" which links it to the serious offence of racism rather than unable to do the job.

Why would that be?
Are you asking a question and then answering it for yourself to prove a point?
If you refuse to employ a Muslim because handling pork is a necessary part of the job and the Muslim refuses to accept that part, it's a legitimate reason not to employ them.
If I belong to a sect called 'adventurism' and my belief forbids me from working indoors. It's perfectly legitimate for someone to refuse to employ me because I insist on working out doors.

If you refuse to employ a black Muslim purely on the basis of suspecting that Muslims are workshy, or whatever, then it's racism.
It could be defined as cultural racism irrespective if the person was white or black or yellow.
But there is no such offence of cultural racism, and you would be prosecuted for racism, whether it be biological or cultural racism.

Similarly, there is no offence of having an off-side headlight not working. It's simply a headlight not working, whether it's off-side or near-side.
Similarly, there is no such offence as murder by strangulation, or murder for jealousy, there is a simple catch-all of murder, whatever the means or motivation

FFS.

I've asked you before but you didn't answer (I thought that was a serious offence in your book).
No sorry, You're getting me mixed up with someone else who keeps insisting on an answer.
When I ask a question, or whenever anyone asks a question, the response is optional, not obligatory.
Their is a choice on contributing to social media, it's not obligatory.

Why is it (or how is it) you argue incessantly with anyone here with a different opinion than yours but accept without question everything stated by officialdom?
I have already answered this, but I'll do so again.
On this occasion, I much prefer the opinion of organisations such as UN, scientific bodies, especially when it fits my own perception, rather than your opinion. I've little information about your qualifications or experience, although I've invited you several times to provide it, so there's no comparison.

Also, it's your invented argument that I accept everything proposed by officialdom.
Did you invent that because you thought it was a winnable argument?

Do you think there are no P.C.agendas?
On this occasion, no. I also note you've not provided any justification or examples of hidden agenda.
Perhaps you'd care to expound?

I was going to add 'or propaganda' but no one - surely, no one - could possibly think there is no propaganda.
Again, you've suggested an underhand reason for the concept of defining cultural racism without expounding any potential examples of propaganda.
Bearing in mind that UN, scientific bodies and national governments have adopted the term, so there's plenty of potential hidden agendas and potential propaganda.

Why is it so important to you to disprove the concept of cultural racism?

Sponsored Links
Just for Elfi. The article in the link deals with various aspects of racism, and lists:
Cultural

Cultural racism is a term used to describe and explain new racial ideologies and practices that have emerged since World War II. It can be defined as societal beliefs and customs that promote the assumption that the products of a given culture, including the language and traditions of that culture are superior to those of other cultures. It shares a great deal with xenophobia, which is often characterised by fear of, or aggression toward, members of an outgroup by members of an ingroup.

Cultural racism exists when there is a widespread acceptance of stereotypes concerning different ethnic or population groups. Where racism can be characterised by the belief that one race is inherently superior to another, cultural racism can be characterised by the belief that one culture is inherently superior to another.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

There are other aspects listed, which you can also disagree with.

I accept that that may be true but it is a gross misuse of words.

Such misuse of words is a well known practice to confuse and lead to the eventual state that no one really knows what is going on.

Why is it so important to you to disprove the concept of cultural racism?
Because it does not make sense.

Race is race and culture is culture.

Culture is not dependent on race and vice versa.

The Oxford English Dictionary has accepted that literally no longer means just literally so I have little faith in seemingly official bodies.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/literally

So, just because they do it doesn't mean it is right.

Would you like to see discrimination against disabled people being called "disability racism"?

Not too far removed from cultural racism but both absolutely nothing to do with race.

I suggest to either of you that when someone reads ranting and alienating on here, their view is not changed at all, their view is galvanised as it stands.

Nozzle
I don't disagree, but at the same time I don't think we should silently acquiesce to explicit racist comments and intentional misrepresentation of news articles to incite racial hatred.
To acquiesce silently would, IMO, not stop, reduce or prevent those who exploit the opportunity to expound their racial bigotry.
If we witnessed a racially motivated assault in public, would we quietly walk on by?
If someone graffiti'd your fence or wall, would you ignore it.
In my experience to ignore such behaviour encourages more, not less.

Fine, you continue to be abusive towards me and I'll continue to object to racism.
Your comments will be pointless, futile and negative.

I'm colour blind, so I sometimes mistake purple for blue but no matter how I was to protest, it will never be blue. Similarly the racism is only racism in your opinion because you cannot correctly process words and quite frankly no one other than you cares about your opinions or objections... If I was a policeman, I would say that you have mental issues.... Is that Mental racism?

I'm still waiting for that letter from your solicitor by the way..

Nozzle
I don't disagree, but at the same time I don't think we should silently acquiesce to explicit racist comments and intentional misrepresentation of news articles to incite racial hatred.
To acquiesce silently would, IMO, not stop, reduce or prevent those who exploit the opportunity to expound their racial bigotry.
If we witnessed a racially motivated assault in public, would we quietly walk on by?
And to berate people has been going so well for you hasn't it? Changed so many people's views with your engaging name calling and patronising posts.

Would you like to see discrimination against disabled people being called "disability racism"?

Not too far removed from cultural racism but both absolutely nothing to do with race.
A long way removed.
That would be nonsensical because it would be discrimination, not racism. We've discussed the differences before and you're again conflating and confusing the two.
It would be discrimination because of their disability, nothing to do with race, so it could not be classed as racism. It would still be classed as discrimination.

You're still denying the existence of the concept of cultural racism, despite the adoption of it by many august bodies.
Your excuse is:
Because it does not make sense.
Race is race and culture is culture.
Culture is not dependent on race and vice versa.
Exactly why it's sensible to define the type of racism, whether it's biological, i.e. based on race/ethnicity, or based on culture, which is nothing to do with race.
Only you are having difficulty with accepting the concepts.
Does that mean it cannot exist because you cannot understand the concept?

And to berate people has been going so well for you hasn't it? Changed so many people's views with your engaging name calling and patronising posts.
That's an improvement now that you've dropped your use of the copulatory expletive.
Well done.

That's a good one Himmi. You talk any load of old bolox and because it makes no sense to man nor beast you must be right. Oh and please don't dis my post just because you don't understand the concept.

That's a good one Himmi. You talk any load of old bolox and because it makes no sense to man nor beast you must be right. Oh and please don't dis my post just because you don't understand the concept.
Which precise concept would I not understand.
You made me laugh, though. Nice one.

By the way, liking comments where someone retaliates over you the way you treat them, ie badly, is what I like to see. That's why I 'like' the comment. Anyone who gives you a taste of medicine is OK in my book, despite their personal leanings. Funny, you've done the same to others, 'liking' bully comments but that's not something you like to highlight is it? No, coz that would prove that you're a hypocrite.
Your excuse is even thinner, when you like other comments ridiculing other posters than me:

That would explain all the twaddle in B&B's post.
B&B can hardly be accused of being disrespectful to other posters.
Shall I continue looking?
I can imagine you now frantically trying to remember who's posts you've thanked and liked. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back