Got my invite for the covid 19 jab today

Sponsored Links
I wonder if the reason for European countries have halted the AZ vac is because they are really worried about the blood clot incidents giving fuel to the anti vaxxers - which are much higher % esp in France.

I'm sure Sooey will be wetting himself

Sponsored Links
It was the AZ vaccine in the end.
I did discuss with the doctor, the suspension of the AZ jab in France, and he said it starts today.
So at 19:30 last night I may have been one of the last to have the AZ vaccine in France, until the suspension is lifted.

It is a suspension, until investigations have approved its use again.
It's normal for a treatment of a vaccine to be suspended following concerns of its use, until investigations have alleviated any concerns.

I had my jab on Monday evening. No soreness or any other side effects then nor all day yesterday.
Then this morning just a slight soreness in the arm by the jab site. I didn't expect any side effects at all after being completely free of them yesterday.

I had my jab on Monday evening. No soreness or any other side effects then nor all day yesterday.
Then this morning just a slight soreness in the arm by the jab site. I didn't expect any side effects at all after being completely free of them yesterday.
page 7 off the accompnying leaflet i got yesterday "this tends to be worst 1-2 days after injection" talking about side effects

I see the stupidity of EU leaders has now affected the take up of the vaccine in the UK.

There lack of understanding, not only has put some of the EU population at risk, but will now do the same to the UK.

The health of the EU nations and the UK has been put at risk, disgraceful.

There lack of understanding, not only has put some of the EU population at risk, but will now do the same to the UK.

The health of the EU nations and the UK has been put at risk, disgraceful.

UK wise things were going very well this morning, then the (jealous) EU announced this in the afternoon. So very glad we cut the strings.

European countries suspend Oxford jab over fears it turns you gammon (thedailymash.co.uk)

European countries suspend Oxford jab over fears it turns you gammon
17th March 2021

FRANCE, Germany and Italy have suspended use of the UK-developed AstraZeneca vaccine following reports that it turns you into a raging gammon.

European leaders leaders came to the difficult decision after a number of the 11 million vaccinated became red-faced, belligerent and obsessed with defending statues.

A shaken Emmanuel Macron told his country he had to balance the risk of coronavirus with the risk of France being overrun by Wetherspoons full of blokes in their 50s drinking lager and talking common bloody sense.

He said: “This vaccine being from the UK was obviously a concern from the beginning. It’s like a xenophobic 28 Days Later.

“We feared that we might find microscopic particles of anti-EU sentiment in bloodstreams, but never imagined it would produce such a strong tendency to admire Jeremy Clarkson and complain that we were never grateful enough for World War Two.”

Parisian boulangerie worker Guillaume Dubois said: “I got the vaccine last week. Croissants? F**k off. I’m serving bacon baps and the Frogs can like it or kiss my arse.

“Love the Queen, hate Corbyn and BLM – simple as. As soon as I can I’m getting out of this cosmopolitan ****-hole and moving to Basildon.”

I wonder if the reason for European countries have halted the AZ vac is because they are really worried about the blood clot incidents giving fuel to the anti vaxxers - which are much higher % esp in France.

UK has vacc'ed about 25 million people.

If UK is right and French antivaxxers are wrong, the number of CV19 deaths will drop more, and faster, in UK than in France.

If the French Antivaxxers are right, UK will suffer about 25 more "blood clot related" deaths than usual. Unfortunately this number is so small that it will hardly be noticeable.

The number of CV19 deaths is far, far higher.

For the moment, it's quite handy that some of them don't want the AstraZeneca vaccine, because it reduces the complaints that the UK is unfairly getting more than anyone else. In a few months we'll have finished our initial campaign, and more of the factories will have come onstream and ramped up their volumes.

But the world contains about 8 billion people, all of whom need the opportunity to be protected, so a few million doses here or there will not make much difference. There are not enough doses in the world, and most people aren't getting one.

BTW I hear today that Trump and Melons were secretly vaccinated, in the White House, in January.

So much for his destructive propaganda.

Blood clots reported in Germany were from a younger generation

the UK have not started vaccinating that age group at this moment in time ???

dunno

they spoke about this on the radio this evening ??????

Sponsored Links
Back