Got my invite for the covid 19 jab today

Your's is I'm afraid is the stupid argument. Taxes, Insurances etc are nothing akin to something that is put into your body :rolleyes:

It's the very same principle - something YOU may not want to take part in and think you ought to be excused, it is for the common good on a very crowded world.

And interesting that you won't answer whether you think it is ok for the vaccine firms to have legal immunity if/when something goes wrong!

Why is that?

It was a matter of speed and urgency, there was no time for the usual formalities because people were and are dying in agony due to the virus.

Sponsored Links
I wonder how many on here get an annual 'flu jab?

I had a number of invites over the years, which I ignored and had my very first flu jab late last year - I had no particular reason not to have it. I thought that under the circumstances last year, it was a prudent thing to do.

Looks like they are rapidly getting to the under 55s. Two people I know were booked for Monday and then pulled forward to yesterday.

Sponsored Links
It was a matter of speed and urgency, there was no time for the usual formalities because people were and are dying in agony due to the virus

Totally agree.

A family member has been working in Covid wards, she says it's horrible.....people are so frightened because they are struggling to breathe. Quite a few of her colleagues that are newly qualified are suffering PTSD from it.

Looks like they are rapidly getting to the under 55s. Two people I know were booked for Monday and then pulled forward to yesterday.
seems a bit unfair, so will they go down as 'No Shows'

And do you think that's acceptable?

So what happens when you personally object to something else in the future being effectively forced into your body?

Oh that's right, you won't have an argument against will you.
The slippery slope has become a vertical plunge!

And of course if/when there are side effects in the years to come, what is your right to justice or recompense?
Oh that's right, there will be none!

It's amazing how many have been happy to be conned by this huge 'mind job' regarding the fastest loss of rights in living memory!

Astounding how the fear of a 'virus' has made cowards of so many people that they'll willingly take the blue pill !

Baah...

Since you've already not had the jab, is there ANY chance you might just shut the **** up about it. It's become (about 2 months ago) really tiresome. You're not some valiant voice for good about this, you are an habitual whiner.

I wonder if Ellal is a friend of John Magafuli.

i am 67 and my invitation from the surgery came friday booked the last slot tuesday next week
the paper general invitation to where ever had space was about a month ago[9th feb]

Since you've already not had the jab, is there ANY chance you might just shut the **** up about it. It's become (about 2 months ago) really tiresome.
Spare a thought for those who have a brain of their own and who object to being told they have to get the jab (whichever flavour) for the 'good of us all'...

It's really tiresome...

Baah!

Sponsored Links
Back