Government lifting restrictions on parks and beaches

Sponsored Links
It's a fact that the police apply laws exactly as stated. One reason can be to clarify things so inspect what's in a shopping trolley.
No, that's just it. They are NOT enforcing the law. They are trying to enforce Government advice. That advice may be many things, but it IS NOT the law.

If you aren't happy with it blame the idiots who need it and boris's lot for making them law.
I am happy with it, PROVIDING the law is enforced properly. Not what an individual thinks is law.
And it wasn't just "boris's lot" that passed the laws.

Also make a fuss about very few cases out of 1000's of them some of which have needed fines.
It's not rocket science. The police should know the law. There should be no misinterpretation. Personal feelings should not come into this. Regardless of whether the police think that person should be there doing whatever it is they are doing, if it is lawful, they should let them be.

As they often quote wrongly, misquote, lie etc. it can be useful to carry a PDF of all the most commonly abused laws just in case they stop you.
So that they can be corrected in their errors.

Not that it will stop them, they have a **** job to do and they just make it **** for everyone else by abusing their powers (or what they perceive as power).

Sponsored Links
See this disgraceful video:
Watched the 1st 10 mins and was entirely satisfied that the police had no understanding of the law, they thought they were trying to enforce. Again they refer to the Corona Virus act 2020, in error.

thats quite an unfair comment people can have fantastic imaginations and perhaps you can fulfil you needs and thoughts indoors where as others need a more hands on or perhaps material based need to be creative that cant be achieved within 4 walls
As said,some lack imagination.Either adapt and thrive,,,or be numb unimaginative and wither...Simple..

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to feel sorry for people who live in flats without gardens etc. A friend of mine lives in a flat, with her flatmate, No wifi, no garden, she's been trying to work (personal training) by streaming fitness workouts on zoom via her mobile. She's making just enough to cover her bills.

Couple of days before the lockdown I was on a bus. There was a bloke a few seats away shouting down his phone about how he may end up murdering the woman in the flat above during any lockdown because she insists on playing loud music for hours. Also said that the reason that he was out and about was to get away from the racket. It's not necessarily being in a flat that's the problem, it's the other people around you that make it bearable, or not.

It's not being awkward.

Either something is perfectly lawful or it is not.

If it is lawful, the police should stop sniffing around trying to ticket people. They're just looking for more income.

As said,some lack imagination.Either adapt and thrive,,,or be numb unimaginative and wither...Simple..
I can see you are the sort of person who does not recognise or appreciate the need to maintain good mental health.

Maybe he was referring to the police then? :)

I saw no police when I was in the nearby park (with the dogs) this afternoon, nor at around midday when I walked into town (with the dogs).
I do wish I had a garden, or even a yard would do, I wouldn't have to walk them 3 times a day then.

More people will die through domestic violence and suicides than what this virus kills.Add to that a destroyed economy with 5million+ unemployed,a tinderbox of civil unrest then how is a prolonged lockdown justified.

For the conspiracy theorists among us, I find it a little coincidental that as Italy and Spain talk of easing the lockdown, China increases the new cases released.

Sponsored Links
Back