Government lifting restrictions on parks and beaches

For the conspiracy theorists among us, I find it a little coincidental that as Italy and Spain talk of easing the lockdown, China increases the new cases released.
Yes, my mate in Italy said that some selected stores are going to be allowed open. Weirdly it's stationary, book stores, call centers and kids clothing shops that will be allowed to open from tomorrow - hardly the most important shops when so many people are still getting infected and dying.

Sponsored Links
What the fck are they smoking in Spain. I gather theyve found a vaccine and reliable antibody test and cure?! Fking idiots they will suffer the mother of all rebounds

The idea is not to get to zero, its to keep the critically ill to a manageable load. Its as brutal as that. Too many and you overload the system so that people cannot get critical care and die when they might not. Too few and we are stuck like this forever.

Thats the theory but we shall see how quick we reinfect with tens of thousands with the virus instead of visitor or two from wuhan

Sponsored Links
The idea is not to get to zero, its to keep the critically ill to a manageable load. Its as brutal as that. Too many and you overload the system so that people cannot get critical care and die when they might not. Too few and we are stuck like this forever.

I listened to a naked scientists podcast earlier, where they spoke with a US ITU consultant.
When asked what the death rates were for CV patients when on ventilators, he replied "significant".

Some sources reckon 80%, and that NYC are moving away from them, as they are now concerned that they are doing more lung damage than not being used at all.

I listened to a naked scientists podcast earlier, where they spoke with a US ITU consultant.
When asked what the death rates were for CV patients when on ventilators, he replied "significant".

Some sources reckon 80%, and that NYC are moving away from them, as they are now concerned that they are doing more lung damage than not being used at all.
Yep as I posted before the ventilators are bs distraction of the hand over here they are not the holy grail or the answer at all as you say most who end up on them end up toast with cov2

Most people who need mechanical ventilation (without Covid) end up as "toast" . Its really only something to keep someone from dying in the very short term.

About 200,000 dead from stress induced cancer alone.
What have those numbers got to do with the financial crash other than occurring after the event?

The Covid 19 thing has only just begun and it makes the financial crash look like chicken feed.

Sponsored Links
Back