Great quote - Great woman

Maggie Thatcher had "more balls" than the LWR mouthpieces on here
Daft old bint was always anti-Europe in any case.

Knowing we have a total nutter in charge in North Korea, a fat orange racist idiot in charge of the US, a ruthless rampant power hungry Chinese government, a manipulative murdering tyrant in charge of Russia and a clown for PM in the UK I'd say Thatcher's opinions belong in the grave with her and gullible relics like filly, need to move on.

Notice LWR mouthpiece Snozzal, never mentions the drunken, natzi loving garbage that runs the eu. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Maggie Thatcher had "more balls" than the LWR mouthpieces on here

Notice LWR mouthpiece Snozzal, never mentions the drunken, natzi loving garbage that runs the eu. :LOL:

Darrington is a keen supporter of the EU single market.

He must be because his hero Margaret Thatcher set it up.(y)

Also Darrington thinks Churchill should never have been a leader, because he was a drunk (y)

Darrington is a keen supporter of the EU single market.

He must be because his hero Margaret Thatcher set it up.(y)

Also Darrington thinks Churchill should never have been a leader, because he was a drunk (y)

I like George Galloway. What do I believe in Notchy Meg?

Sponsored Links
I like George Galloway. What do I believe in Notchy Meg?
You like George Galloway?

The guy that purred like a cat in the Big Brother house.

I dont what that means you believe in......wierdness I suppose :eek:

You like George Galloway?

The guy that purred like a cat in the Big Brother house.

I dont what that means you believe in......wierdness I suppose :eek:

He's a fruit cake. Most leftys are. I like Red Ken. He's less of a fruit but hey Ho.

True, but you voted leave this time round ( there was a vote in 1975 to stay in the common market, which they did), if we were still in the common market & none of the other sh1t, would you have wanted to leave ?

I liked it how it was.
I wanted to vote remain. But I don't like the one size fits all shop. And the EU wasn't going to change so I voted out

But I don't like the one size fits all shop

Actually I voted out for similar reasons, not so much 'one size fits all', but more to do with the risk that increasing the level of centralisation of trade agreements and regulations brings concentration of power.

True, but you voted leave this time round ( there was a vote in 1975 to stay in the common market, which they did), if we were still in the common market & none of the other sh1t, would you have wanted to leave ?
That is a fair point -Brexit is all to do with mission creep.

Bear in mind though:
After becoming an EEC member, Britain slowly began to catch up. Gross domestic product per person has grown faster than Italy, Germany and France in the more than 40 years since. By 2013, Britain became more prosperous than the average of the three other large European economies for the first time since 1965.

Oh and the UK have been a key part of the development of the EU -the sh1t as you call it

Actually I voted out for similar reasons, not so much 'one size fits all', but more to do with the risk that increasing the level of centralisation of trade agreements and regulations brings concentration of power.

You didn't.

About the poster. Could you send me another. But alot smaller with your shirt on.
I'll put it above the mantle piece. It'll remind when times where good between us. Even though you where an imposter. You cared and that's counts.

Sponsored Links
Back