Hayfever suxs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hayfever officially and unequivocally suxs

I've only recently acquired it, as in it started last year and now again this year, it started again last saturday.

I've started taking loratadine, it doesn't seem to last 24 hours! I'm minded to take it in the evening and morning ie twice a day..

I'm not even sure if loratadine is the best one for me.. or cetirizine, how are you meant to know?

Also how do you know when to stop taking the tablets if they suppress the symptoms?

Sponsored Links
Get your self out into a nice big field of hay with a pitch fork and build your immune system up.
And remember if you don't get the hay into the shed then the livestock dies during winter.
That's issue trumphs your itchy nose.
You weakened townies are all the same.

I use Loratidine because I am allergic to the other.

But one a day does not help. I take 2 x 1 a day tabs. Whether I should or not, I don't know, but it works.

Also how do you know when to stop taking the tablets if they suppress the symptoms?
bigeyed-confused.gif

Sponsored Links
Maybe we should get some kind of bat signal that summons AronSearle, if ever coathanger comes back on.

Obviously, Dr Patel will know if these aren't working for you. (cue RH) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey, formerly known as Dropclanger, has beat a hasty retreat. :LOL:

I was wondering where he had got to. Perhaps he has finally realised that he's not achieving anything with his attitude and has given up.

On the other hand, perhaps he has finally realised that he's not achieving anything with his attitude and has adopted a different persona with completely different beliefs and morals! No names, of course!

On the other hand, perhaps he has finally realised that he's not achieving anything with his attitude and has adopted a different persona with completely different beliefs and morals! No names, of course!
I think that like me you have a bit of a fixation about people playing politics. I guess it comes from working in close knit institutions such as you did and I still do - invariably we get sucked into trying to second guess imaginary scenarios. ;)

Non-sufferers just don't realise how shyyte hay fever makes you feel. Try black coffee as a remedy.

I reckon Coatbanger sneezed and fell off the Eifel Tower :LOL:

I think that like me you have a bit of a fixation about people playing politics. I guess it comes from working in close knit institutions such as you did and I still do - invariably we get sucked into trying to second guess imaginary scenarios. ;)

Perhaps imaginary, perhaps not. Time will tell.

Seriously though, I used to suffer with it as a kid. Really bad.

There used to be a little pot of tiny white pills that melted on your tongue, anyone remember what they were???

They worked.

Obviously, Dr Patel will know if these aren't working for you. (cue RH) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey, formerly known as Dropclanger, has beat a hasty retreat. :LOL:

I was wondering where he had got to. Perhaps he has finally realised that he's not achieving anything with his attitude and has given up.

I'm sure we've all seen this type of forum member before. They come from nowhere, bore the shoite out of everyone with their blinkered nonsense and get up everyone's noses. Then, as quickly as they arrived, they're gone again.

Last one I can remember with a similar M O was Spacecat. ( That's the Spacecat without the gap between the 'Space' and the 'Cat', not the other one Space cat, who is still a contributor).

One of the others on here made this -

Sponsored Links
Back