Heathrow not free

Sponsored Links
Took me a whole two clicks. The scammers should have made it available in one...

Yes, but you only searched because you knew such a thing existed. As already said, you generally don't go searching for something you are lead to believe doesn't exist. Drive into the airport and you will not find any signs for drop off at silver zone - only drop off in short stay for £5.

Now please do something more productive with your time and help The OP out, rather than searching for free Bristol drop off that others have already demonstrated actually exists. Get searching for free drop off at Heathrow, which was the original gripe for this thread.

Last edited:
Yes, but you only searched because you knew such a thing existed. As already said, you generally don't go searching for something you are lead to believe doesn't exist. Drive into the airport and you will not find any signs for drop off at silver zone - only drop off in short stay for £5.

Now please do something more productive with your time and help The OP out, rather than searching for free Bristol drop off that others have already demonstrated actually exists. Get searching for free drop off at Heathrow, which was the original gripe for this thread.
I wonder how these boffins manage when looking for particles that may not exist

Get searching for free drop off at Heathrow, which was the original gripe for this thread.
Already done, and posted. Two clicks found it.
Yes, but you only searched because you knew such a thing existed
No, I generally look for things if I don't know whether they exist or not. If I knew it existed I wouldn't need to look for it.

You have decided that a private company charging for a service, with advertised costs, is a scam. I've no idea why...

Sponsored Links
Bobby Dazzler

Himmy
From others comments, I gather those two are considered to be the same person.
Was Brigadier implying that you and FiremanT are the same person?

Looking at some of yours and FiremanT's historical posts, I think that's hardly likely.
I do see though your frequent resort to pejorative comments about minorities of various sorts.

. The f'ers have no trouble giving free money to ukraine, but free drop off for locals is too much for them.
There is always cash for war.
The money tree needs lots of blood to keep bearing fruit.

Is there a catch? Is the long stay more than 30 minutes of walk away from the terminals? With luggage, children, and old grannies tagging along, it may not be feasible.
You can get the bus to the long-term car park, for somebody waiting there to collect you. At a time arranged on your mobile.

No I was not, but rather was pointing out that your post (and the quoting therein) did so.
If that's how you saw it, it wasn't intended.
ReganAndCarter's post which I quoted was a response to FiremanT's comment. I included that for relevance and context.

While we're at it, and if I was into conspiracy theories.....
FiremanT states that he rarely posts in this forum, and it's borne out by his post history.
ReganAndCarter rarely posts anywhere but this forum, as also borne out by his history.

They could hardly be any different.

Surely not!

Edit: In fact many members appear to only ever post in this forum. But only some, other's posts in other forums appear as normal.
Is there something I ought to know?
Is it possible to restrict which historical posts appear and which don't?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back