Hey, anti-Covid vaxxers. A 94 year old woman says "Think of others, not yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I'm not an anti-vac'er. And yes, I will have the vaccine in due course. I am already eligible, but for various reasons, I'm content to patiently wait my turn and for when it's convenient. We consider ourselves, in our current situation, relatively safer than if we go out of our way to get the vaccine.
But to have or not have the vaccine is not a simple binary judgement.
Just because you don't want to have a vaccine, that you believe or suspect: has little or no value, has not been proven to not have side effects, is not necessary or effective in combatting the pandemic, or for whatever reason you choose, does not mean that you believe that the vaccine contains poison.

Sponsored Links
Interesting post and thread headline, provided by a brexer - who incidentally vociferously states he does not care.

Until it's summat that effects him of course.(y)

Being in close contact with a Brexer won’t kill you.

No evidence of that.
You beat me to it!

But I'm also wondering why those who care to weigh things up first rather than behave like lemmings are 'selfish'?

Of course should there be any 'after effects', then you can guarantee that said lemmings will bleat the loudest!

Just because you don't want to have a vaccine, that you believe or suspect: has little or no value, has not been proven to not have side effects, is not necessary or effective in combatting the pandemic, or for whatever reason you choose, does not mean that you believe that the vaccine contains poison.
You sound like Ellal .."""" I am not anti vaccine, I just believe the vaccine is non - existant"""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back