Hey, anti-Covid vaxxers. A 94 year old woman says "Think of others, not yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If you consider taking sensible precautions as cowardice, then who am I to persuade you otherwise?
People like mottie have the idea of being a 'coward' all a rse about face...

They are too scared to think for themselves, analyse, and act accordingly...

And instead of looking in their own mirrors to spot the real cowards, they lash out at those brave enough to ask simple questions...

And those 'running the show' are laughing their heads off at such gullible sheeple...

Baah!

I think the risk of vaccine side effects is lower than risk of Covid.

I'll take the vaccine.
That is your choice...

Only time will tell if it is the right one...

Or even if it is necessary to make the choice in the first place ;)

those brave enough to ask simple questions...
What questions have you asked and who have you asked them to? What have been the replies you are getting? Did you ask your medic sons? What did they say?

Sponsored Links
What questions have you asked and who have you asked them to? What have been the replies you are getting? Did you ask your medic sons? What did they say?
The cowardly stalker strikes again...

Which bit of not answering for other people do you not understand?

Do you answer on behalf of other family members/friends?

The cowardly stalker strikes again...

Which bit of not answering for other people do you not understand?

Do you answer on behalf of other family members/friends?
Okay my little Lattelepjandi lopatrefill, forget the uncomfortable 'family' part of the question. Have a go at the other part. What questions have you asked, to whom and what replies you got. Quick now, before you get it deleted like you did the other day when I proved you wrong when you said you only asked questions about the issue and not the person. The ‘yes or no' post - You know, that one you got deleted.

Last edited:
It's only a vaccine for heavens sake. No one is asking you to lose a limb or donate a kidney.
gullible sheeple...

Baah!
We all follow the norms one way or another. Few of us can claim to be unique in every aspect of modern life.

It's only a vaccine for heavens sake. No one is asking you to lose a limb or donate a kidney.
I suppose she thinks she’s relatively safe as men are dying with it more than women. Roughly 70/30 I read.

locked due to piles of worthless nonsense.
of your posts continue to confirm your lack of intellectual ability to understand the written word.
All yours show your bloated verbose nonsense and uber inflated ego.:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back