Hey, anti-Covid vaxxers. A 94 year old woman says "Think of others, not yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
That is not what he is saying.
He is saying he would take the vaccine if it was a proper tested vaccine that had been tested over many years...I thought I would shorten it to keep it simple for you..That is exactly what he is saying.

That is not what he is saying.
He is saying he would take the vaccine if it was a proper tested vaccine that had been tested over many years...I thought I would shorten it to keep it simple for you..That is exactly what he is saying.

I'll still have my dna uncompromised.
Highly unlikely...Cancer more than likely will fettle that..Amongst many many other conditions.you have a 1in 2 chance of catching cancer..Are you going to refuse all treatment from the loony NHS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I'm not an anti-vac'er. And yes, I will have the vaccine in due course. I am already eligible, but for various reasons, I'm content to patiently wait my turn and for when it's convenient. We consider ourselves, in our current situation, relatively safer than if we go out of our way to get the vaccine.
But to have or not have the vaccine is not a simple binary judgement.
Just because you don't want to have a vaccine, that you believe or suspect: has little or no value, has not been proven to not have side effects, is not necessary or effective in combatting the pandemic, or for whatever reason you choose, does not mean that you believe that the vaccine contains poison.
Same as Ellal..Anti vaxxer with lots of excuses.

I'm not an anti-vac'er. And yes, I will have the vaccine in due course. I am already eligible, but for various reasons, I'm content to patiently wait my turn and for when it's convenient. We consider ourselves, in our current situation, relatively safer than if we go out of our way to get the vaccine.
But to have or not have the vaccine is not a simple binary judgement.
Just because you don't want to have a vaccine, that you believe or suspect: has little or no value, has not been proven to not have side effects, is not necessary or effective in combatting the pandemic, or for whatever reason you choose, does not mean that you believe that the vaccine contains poison.

You sound like Ellal .."""" I am not anti vaccine, I just believe the vaccine is non - existant"""

Same as Ellal..Anti vaxxer with lots of excuses.
What you think you read and what exactly is written evidently do not correspond.
Please show me where you think I have said any of what you think I said.
For instance, where do you think I said that I believe "the vaccine is non - existant"""
Or where you think I said, "would take the vaccine if it was a proper tested vaccine that had been tested over many years."
Or where you think I said, "Anti vaxxer with lots of excuses."

All of your posts continue to confirm your lack of intellectual ability to understand the written word. Or maybe some red mist has descended over your eyes, and you can't see clearly anymore.
Yet, amazingly, you think that by continuing to post your typical nonsense and blatant misrepresentation of my comments, that you can blag your way out of the silly position you've managed to entangle yourself into.

...the main one being cowardice...
If you consider taking sensible precautions as cowardice, then who am I to persuade you otherwise?
When you wear your mask when you go shopping, is it cowardice?
When you wash your hands after being out, is it cowardice?
When you don't see your children and grandchildren is it cowardice?
Or just sensible precautions, for yourself and others.

Why, oh why, would I subject myself and my family to travel to UK, mixing with all the other travellers, have to spend ten days in isolation when we get there, having to break family-mixing rules in the process, or hole up in a hotel room for that period?
Then having had the vaccine go through the same process to return, which sensibly couldn't happen for a further three weeks, while we waste away in a hotel room, or break family-mixing rules to stay with friends or family.?
Then repeating the whole debacle several weeks later, for the second dose, when we're relatively safer where we are?

No thanks, I'll wait until the situation quietens down, restrictions are lifted, and patiently wait our turn. We're content and secure in our current circumstances, where we have been for the last twelve months and have no worries about doing it for a further twelve months, if necessary.
In my estimation that's the sensible, reasonable, unselfish and safer option, because when we do travel, if we do, there'll be far fewer infections around anyway.
Call it what you will, but that's my decision.

I see William and Kate are giving the same vaccine advice now and warn against fake news.

Oh well, that settles it.

WTF is going on?

Where's Philip?

Highly unlikely...Cancer more than likely will fettle that..Amongst many many other conditions.you have a 1in 2 chance of catching cancer..Are you going to refuse all treatment from the loony NHS?
To me the NHS is non existent now.
I just go private and claim back on my health insurance which fortunately I kept running.
If it was for the NHS I'd be brown bread by now.
Their only service I use is the gp for repeat prescriptions.
Anything else I go private.
NHS died when they started running it as a business and we became customers instead of patients.
I feel sorry for some medical professionals who still feel they have a duty towards the patients but are forced to follow the business commercial rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back