His Downfall....?

Sponsored Links
"Prosecutor Shane Crawford told the court the victim will suffer fatigue, memory loss and anxiety attacks as a result of his brain damage."

Big deal. I also suffer from fatigue, memory loss and anxiety attacks (the latter because of my first wife). :LOL:

And the moral of the story: if you see a bloke assaulting a woman, walk away. :rolleyes:

"Prosecutor Shane Crawford told the court the victim will suffer fatigue, memory loss and anxiety attacks as a result of his brain damage."

Big deal. I also suffer from fatigue, memory loss and anxiety attacks (the latter because of my first wife). :LOL:

And the moral of the story: if you see a bloke assaulting a woman, walk away. :rolleyes:

no dont walk away but don't use exccesive force

"And the moral of the story: if you see a bloke assaulting a woman, walk away"

That pretty much sums it up.

Sponsored Links
The world is going upsidedown and common sense has left the building...sadly...

Ah, two threads - same subject! May as we'll post it here too......

"Neale admitted one count of causing grievous bodily harm, as well as charges of dangerous driving, assault with intent to resist arrest, attempted burglary, aggravated vehicle taking and two counts of driving whilst disqualified."

Some knight eh?

he hit him once AFTER the dealer let the woman go, then hit him again while on the ground. that, plus his criminal history is why he's in jail, bit that doesn't make as good a headline does it.

I was going to suggest that he should have called the police.

Then again...

No, I've got nothing against reasonable action. If he had done nothing and waited for the police, even with the best response time in the world, it may have been HER with the brain damage.

His defence of the lady was disproportionate and he did not call an ambulance and wait with the injured parties for them to arrive.

Sponsored Links
Back