Hot Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"Sir James Dyson has lost his libel battle against the publisher of the Daily Mirror over an article that branded the billionaire a hypocrite for supporting Brexit before moving his head office to Singapore."

Sponsored Links
"Sir James Dyson has lost his libel battle against the publisher of the Daily Mirror over an article that branded the billionaire a hypocrite for supporting Brexit before moving his head office to Singapore."
It was judged to be a fair opinion I believe.

So the point made, stands

Sponsored Links
Seems a fair assessment to me! What's he moaning about.

He's a Brexer. They all do it if you make a factual comment.

No thats the very definition of the reverse.

In fact it was damages and quantum that was missing, which is why it was dismissed.
Not according to the report I read, of the defence case.

It was an opinion piece. The opinion was allowed and accepted.

So the point made, stands

Did the case consider whether the promised benefits of post brexhit Britain had been delivered?

No, I thought not. Is there going to be a brexhit public inquiry?

Blup

No, I thought not. Is there going to be a brexhit public inquiry?
No need. Everyone can see Brexit is shít. Brexit liars have been sacked or lost their potency. Shamed Boris now languishes in the gutter, a Daily Fail hack.

In fact it was damages and quantum that was missing, which is why it was dismissed.

It was an opinion piece. The opinion was allowed and accepted.

Both perhaps?

"The claimant having failed on the issue of 'serious harm' and the defendant having succeeded on its honest opinion defence, this claim must be dismissed," the judge said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back