HOW CAN THIS BE RIGHT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A neiboure a few doors away one who is 73 and has had a heart bypass and has difficulty in walking himself and his wife who has had a stroke and is in a wheelchair, they both need to have a blood test and the clinic is 2 miles away and the district nurse is refusing a home visit to take a blood sample, and he is being made to push her in her wheelchair to the clinic does anyone know any advise i can pass on to this poor chap.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Your local newspaper would LOVE this story! ;)

Do you think so Bacho thats what i was thinking surly this cant be right making an old man like this chap push is disabled wife 2 miles ok get a taxi some say but is it not the duty as in DISTRICT nurse is this not her job.

The point is here johnD IS it is not my job, this discusion may help others out has well who may know someone in this joke of a nhs system,

And yea wonder why they have security in hospitals

Stop trying to p ISS me off johndickhead

one day if i see you in yea wheelchair i will train mi dog ta pi,ss on yea in the streets.

Try the council they should have private minibusses for transporting the elderly and infirm to meet hospital appointments, our council are good for this.

Whilst I sympathise BOB, your in Cuba and Im in England. I cant possibly comment about the care of OAP's nearly 4000 miles away. Are you seriously asking advice from a forum that is primarily UK based?

My advice would to 'relocate in the uk' and you might not get the same response.

David

Sponsored Links
Back