Human Rights

well as i say once he is guilty mob mentality can take over without comment from me but we need to remember these powers are often abused for political propaganda reasons

But i'm interested in finding out how far this human rights nonsense has to go before you see the stupidity of it.

Sponsored Links
well as i say once he is guilty mob mentality can take over without comment from me but we need to remember these powers are often abused for political propaganda reasons

But i'm interested in finding out how far this human rights nonsense has to go before you see the stupidity of it.
He never will and is not alone. There are plenty of people around that are happy to see the total demise of common sense. For all we know BA could be a terrorist himself, a sleeper, who knows? It certainly seems that way.

Although not (yet) proven guilty, this person is strongly suspected of being a terrorist. In that case, should he not be monitored?
He's playing a game. He knows that having agents keeping him under surveillance is a lot more expensive that his wearing a tag.
They all know the loopholes and take full advantage of them.

Sponsored Links
[QUOTE="squeaky, post: 3407914, member: 33519"
For all we know BA could be a terrorist himself, a sleeper, who knows? It certainly seems that way.

exactly
if you keep your nose clean in the correct areas you wont come onto the radar the survalance is only as good as what they pick up
i could indeed be the evil one under the radar
often the will grasp at straws arresting and hoping to gain evidence in the meantime often falling flat on there faces
often they will miss the "quiet ones" who are the real danger as they can do far far more danger as they are unchecked

He never will and is not alone. There are plenty of people around that are happy to see the total demise of common sense.
Trouble is squeaky, one day they will wake up and wonder where it all went wrong, secretly knowing it was all their fault.
They'll have to live with that.;)

And your point is?

Any such action by the security services / authorities is deemed "suspect", and therefore in your opinion should be rescinded?

Isn't it high time the human rights of victims got the same respect, those of the (alleged) perpetrators seem to get? It seems to me that in many cases, crims (or their lawyers) always play the human rights card and the same human rights that victims were supposed to enjoy, had been infringed in he first instance.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
To take advantage of the human rights act you must either be a criminal of extremely rich. :evil:

• Thanks

And your point is?

Any such action by the security services / authorities is deemed "suspect", and therefore in your opinion should be rescinded?

i think you have lost the plot ??i say they dont always use powers exactly as they should
and you extrapolate "Any such action by the security services / authorities is deemed "suspect", and therefore in your opinion should be rescinded" ???

i think you have lost the plot ??i say they dont always use powers exactly as they should
and you extrapolate "Any such action by the security services / authorities is deemed "suspect", and therefore in your opinion should be rescinded" ???

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Hey wake up sleepyhead, you're selling this country down the river.:D

And your point is?

A judge originally thought that a tag was appropriate.
a judge also thought that the tpim (sic?) still stands.
Presumably, they had access to more info than GD.

You either accept the rule of law, fallibility and all, or you don't.
My plot is nicely intact, thank you

• Thanks
Why do so many people seem to want to support or excuse terrorists (sorry, potential terrorists)?

I can only assume that the apologists on this forum are muslims, married to muslims or just so left logic goes out the window??

And your point is?

A judge originally thought that a tag was appropriate.
a judge also thought that the tpim (sic?) still stands.
Presumably, they had access to more info than GD.

You either accept the rule of law, fallibility and all, or you don't.
My plot is nicely intact, thank you

you tried to take what i said and add several layers to come to a different conclusion when what i said was clear
my loosing the plot comment was only aimed at the missinterpritation off my comment and nothing else
on your other point a judge overturned the need to wear a tracking device

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back