I went to Spain this week and despite what the anti-Brexit scaremongers on here said……

Sponsored Links
Claiming that a few small things staying the same are a 'brexit benefit' is laughable...

And they can't even work out that buying things when in the EU or importing goods is at a much higher cost due to them crashing the pound...

It's called the 'exchange rate' ;)

And the lies continue of course, such as the denial by some that the 3 months out of six rule is not being implemented...

Brexiteers are a deluded lot!

May i add i know of many people who have way exceeded their 3month stay without any repercussions.
Some countries don’t care and plenty of ways to “enter” and “leave” without needing a stamp. Turkey has been running charter cruises in Greece for years without ever stamping in or out.

Sponsored Links
Some countries don’t care and plenty of ways to “enter” and “leave” without needing a stamp. Turkey has been running charter cruises in Greece for years without ever stamping in or out.
You do realise it's a recent thing.

I'd like to see proof that passports aren't stamped there. Everyone I know that's been (not that many) has had passport stamped.

It’s not a recent thing at all. It’s just recent for us.

And we have the same ability to enter and leave EU waters without stamping in and out as the Turkish tourists who also enjoy cruising the Greek islands without caring about Schengen. They simply avoid locations with port authorities ( even those that do rarely staff the office).

The Greeks don’t care about british flagged vessels and I have never once been asked for my passport. I wonder sometimes why I bother to keep all my papers in order. I am one of very few.

And we have the same ability to enter and leave EU waters without stamping in and out as the Turkish tourists who also enjoy cruising the Greek islands without caring about Schengen. They simply avoid locations with port authorities ( even those that do rarely staff the office).

The Greeks don’t care about british flagged vessels and I have never once been asked for my passport. I wonder sometimes why I bother to keep all my papers in order. I am one of very few.
So it's not a general thing then. Thought not

Claiming that a few small things staying the same are a 'brexit benefit' is laughable……..
Who's claiming them as a benefit? I’m claiming them as things YOU said we'd lose after Brexit. We didn’t. Unlucky.
And the lies continue of course, such as the denial by some that the 3 months out of six rule is not being implemented...
Is there anybody on this forum that would spend 90 days in the EU out of 180? Thought not. Multiply that by the whole country and….not a f'cking problem!

I would, and there are thousands more, it's just that many are not members of this forum. Before Brexit I hardly ever got my passport stamped but since, it's been done diligently every time. And it pays to make sure they do it because that's your proof of leaving, otherwise you can be accused of 'overstaying' and refused entry/fined next time.

I would, and there are thousands more, it's just that many are not members of this forum. Before Brexit I hardly ever got my passport stamped but since, it's been done diligently every time. And it pays to make sure they do it because that's your proof of leaving, otherwise you can be accused of 'overstaying' and refused entry/fined next time.
Why/how would you? Are you retired? If not, do you get 3 months paid holiday in every 6? Can you afford to spend more than 3 months in the EU at a time? Would you not miss your family and friends in the UK? I bet there aren’t the thousands you think there are that would spend 3 months at a time and if there were, they could apply for a visa to do so.

Why/how would you? Are you retired? If not, do you get 3 months paid holiday in every 6? Can you afford to spend more than 3 months in the EU at a time? Would you not miss your family and friends in the UK? I bet there aren’t the thousands you think there are that would spend 3 months at a time and if there were, they could apply for a visa to do so.
Just because it doesn't suit you doesn't mean it doesn't for others. What about those pensioners that like to spend winters out there for example.

Whichever way you dress it up, it's worse than it was before.

Just because it doesn't suit you doesn't mean it doesn't for others. What about those pensioners that like to spend winters out there for example.

Whichever way you dress it up, it's worse than it was before.
So your an advocate of feudal barons who can dictate who can enter my patch of land and who can't.?

Sponsored Links
Back