If this year is the end of the Tory government, how will you remember them?

Another difference I can think of regarding our political class, comparing past and present, is that there is a lot less masculinity.

Are you a fan of Jordan Peterson? He talks a lot about masculinity.

Sponsored Links
Another difference I can think of regarding our political class, comparing past and present, is that there is a lot less masculinity.

I'm not suggesting that politicians ought to be body building alphas, but the mental attitude seems to be much more emotionally driven and ideologically orientated, versus a more logical and reality orientated approach. It seems to be a cultural pattern though, and perhaps the political class are a product of that, whilst also then further contributing to it?

I wonder if it is one of the reasons people go mental about Putin, or even Trump. There is that direct, assertive and dominant attitude. Our culture has forgotten what men are just as much as it has women.

Just look at the state of the House of Commons. All the absolutely useless women selected through quotas, the poncy "men" everywhere. Can you imagine how utterly useless the likes of Sunak, Starmer, Milliband and numerous of the other pudgy weaklings would be if you needed a hand taking a load of hard-core and junk to the tip? The attitudes and mentality are not manly at all.

It is why there is a blatant hatred of men, especially straight white men, and the sort who get things done, i.e. those who are successful. It is truly ironic that somebody like Noseall is such a Labour Party arse licker. I'm assuming he is an older, straight white man who is a builder. Part of the back bone of our civilization - make no mistake, the Labour Party here and Democrats in the US are not merely indifferent to his type, but positively despise them. He was even prattling on recently about "stale, old white men" for some reason, sounding like a purple haired female with a degree in Gender Studies. Is it based on a total break with the reality of things or some deep rooted self loathing? I don't know. But our culture certainly promotes this.

Take a look around you. Note the messaging from your TV and social media feed. Think about all the things that are encouraged and portrayed in a positive light. Consider what sort of people are held to a lower and easier standard and for whom excuses are always made, and then compare to the standard others are held to and who seems to be disparaged.

We live in a culture that now despises strength, success and winning. Humility is a fine thing but we've gone way off deep end here. Our political class is very effeminate - in history, we would already have been invaded and destroyed by now with "leaders" like these. Consider how it promotes egalitarianism - think of how women, in their beautiful and mothering way, want everybody to have enough. How we must allow every alleged sob story into the country and take no notice of whether they might be dangerous nutters or grifters.

There is a total lack of discipline, a break down in order, and the idea that people take responsibility seems a foreign cocept. Losers and victims are promoted at every turn. We have government driven by sob stories and wanting to seem "nice". To the point where it is now considered virtuous to be a victim on some level.

This is absolutely disastrous and it has become especially noticeable and damaging over the past ten years. I ask you to consider the image below. It shows a total idiot simpering to some minority plonker in a fez. That person shouldn't have been anywhere near Parliament... that person was the Prime Minister.

View attachment 341429

I'll leave you with this...

View attachment 341433
DIYnot gaydar just exploded.

Masculinity, lol.

FFS.

Are you a fan of Jordan Peterson? He talks a lot about masculinity.

I thought he was great up to about four years ago. I think all the hatred he received got to him a bit and he seemed to go through a bad patch mentally. Not so keen on his style now.

This was the first I saw of him and it was a real breath of fresh air. I'm still slightly surprised Ch4 News published it as it was pretty embarrassing, but now up to 48M views. It was the classic "let's stitch up the right winger" trick they often use, which backfired spectacularly. This video, in fact, shows model, masculine thinking. Doesn't have anything to do with aggression or violence.

DIYnot gaydar just exploded.

Masculinity, lol.

FFS.

Haha!

What's wrong with that?

Let's go back to basics, Earsnout. There are two main types of human: men and women. Masculine and feminine. Both very different, both very important. The subversion of the natural order of things, even to the point of male and female being completely confused and even interchangeable, in the service of profiteering and ideology, is clearly not working out very well.

Sponsored Links
When the membership of the ruling party consciously choose a leader who is a notorious liar, who is incompetent, lazy and dishonest, and who gets rid of all the MPs and party apparatchiks except those who are either so stupid that they follow him, or so dishonest that they pretend to support him for their own advancement, you should expect a shambles.

And that's what the country got.

When he was eventually thrown out, the party, amazingly, managed to deliberately choose someone stupid and incompetent and equally damaging to the country.

There are two main types of human: men and women. Masculine and feminine.
Jeezus, you are dim. Masculinity is not a defining factor for human beings. It's a behavioural trait, you dummy. Please - educate yourself before making yourself look more ridiculous.

Jeezus, you are dim. Masculinity is not a defining factor for human beings. It's a behavioural trait, you dummy. Please - educate yourself before making yourself look more ridiculous.
Context dear boy of the point he's making.
Keep up.

Context dear boy of the point he's making.
Explain what he means when he says there are two types of human being, whilst referring to behavioural traits, please? If that's the case, and betty is defining human beings by their behavioural traits, then there has to be many (dozens, hundreds, thousands) of human types - using bettys logic.

Thick as pig swill.

Rumours abound that the Conservative government will be toppled

By bitter and resentful supporters of deposed ex- leaders Johnson and Truss.

The Poundland woman is touted as a replacement.

Sponsored Links
Back