Is it me, or are there more......

There are more and more people putting dashcam footage on Youtube now.
If plod can identify someone from it then they can prosecute, we see that happening too.

Cycling Mikey seems to be quite commonly getting car drivers prosecuted based on his filming.

Yes drivers are getting worse, there seems to be no punishment for jumping red lights or ignoring people on zebra crossings etc.

It's a mad mad world out there and ya gotta do what you can to get home safely... :)
What's amusing is, frequently although not always, it's the person who's submitted the clip to these channels that's in the wrong either partially or wholly! They evidently see no wrong in their driving and upload the clip suggesting 'look at this idiot!' whilst oblivious to the fact they could have mitigated the issue by adjusting their own actions. Speaks volumes as to the calibre of the driver ...

Sponsored Links
Someone needs to get a grip before we side down to a 3rd world country.

We've been in slow decline since the end of empire, definitely since the 60s. However, with the Buffoon in charge that slow decline has changed to rapid descent off a cliff. Small things like the state of the roads are a good barometer of how bad it is.

Yes drivers are getting worse, there seems to be no punishment for jumping red lights or ignoring people on zebra crossings etc.
I could be wrong, but a zebra crossing as I understood it, was pedestrians have right of way, so not stopping can be seen as illegal?

Sponsored Links
Pedestrians (when on the road) always have right of way, whether on a zebra or not.
Try knocking one over and saying to the judge, “well, he shouldn’t have been on the road”.
Edited to more accurately reflect what I was trying to say.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: CBW
When I try to cross using the zebra down the road for me (waiting with 2 dogs), it's often middle aged women that are the ones ignoring me waiting.
May just be a coincidence, may be that they are busy mums... lol

A pedestrian does not have right of way at a zebra crossing until they are on it rather than waiting to cross it.
(a situation that is soon to change)

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Back