Is the government stupid or are they being ingenious

Sponsored Links
doc came , flu and pneumonia, if it got worse would have needed hospitalisation. i was prescribed anti biotics .
why would I lie? I don’t recall stating i was against all medications. neither did I say i was against vaccinations . I clearly stated that I do not wish to be vaccinated , everyone else is free to make their own decisions. I will do anything possible to not take medication.

So did you take the antibiotics?

Are you generally against vaccination / immunisation medications but are happy to take other therapeutic medicines - statins, anticoagulants etc ?

doc came , flu and pneumonia, if it got worse would have needed hospitalisation. i was prescribed anti biotics .
why would I lie? I don’t recall stating i was against all medications. neither did I say i was against vaccinations . I clearly stated that I do not wish to be vaccinated , everyone else is free to make their own decisions. I will do anything possible to not take medication.
Why bother seeking a diagnosis and treatment if you think medical proffessionals and the whole UK set up is so unfit for purpose.

Sponsored Links
no did not take them.
I dont take any medication whatsoever.
3 garlic caps a day and a vitamin d between october and april.
you’ll be wanting to know what colour my pants are next.

Pants? I had you down wearing thongs and a G-string. :ROFLMAO::mrgreen:

no did not take them.
I dont take any medication whatsoever.
3 garlic caps a day and a vitamin d between october and april.
you’ll be wanting to know what colour my pants are next.
You can set up a living will so that in the event that you need more serious treatment but are unable to communicate you can ensure that the doctors follow your wishes.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/end-of-life-care/advance-decision-to-refuse-treatment/

You can also have cards for your wallet to show you don't want treatment. Typically that's for Jehovahs witnesses or other religious fanatics rather than secular, but all should be accommodated when it doesn't harm others.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9715245/

Gov head accepted that with its sloppy management it can't save everybody anyway, give everyone a vaccine then hope.

Sponsored Links
Back