Is the government stupid or are they being ingenious

Sponsored Links
I’ve had a couple of manflu episodes , one very serious with pneumonia, I didn’t take medication.

how did you recover? Very serious cases of pneumonia require hospital treatment, and they will give you medication to fight the infection, usually antibiotics.
Maybe it was not "very serious"?

Sponsored Links
therefore I NATURALLY assumed my children would have a good NATURAL immunity.
Not how it works.
my son had a very serious case of chicken pox on his brain , for which there is no medication or vaccine;).
Yes there is: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varicella_vaccine
It's not part of the routine vaccination schedule as when you catch it as a child it's very low risk. It's much more dangerous for adults, so if your bout was when you were a child and your son's was when he was older they're completely different.

Treatment is limited to antivirals and management of symptoms.

how did you recover? Very serious cases of pneumonia require hospital treatment, and they will give you medication to fight the infection, usually antibiotics.
Maybe it was not "very serious"?
Any pneumonia diagnosis is almost instantly met with antibiotics, even for viral pneumonia (because pneumonia is terrible for you and bacterial ones tend to join in just for fun). That doesn't mean you have to take them though.

Last edited:
I’ve had a couple of manflu episodes , one very serious with pneumonia, I didn’t take medication.
So you were diagnosed,read or told of the implications and you just took no medication???And just allowed it to take its course?

Fun fact, Covid-19 is about as dangerous as Pneumonia. Of the 450 million who catch it each year roughly 4 million die. Roughly 1% mortality. Could this be a new strap line for the anti-vaxxers? No worse than Pneumonia?

Scotland back into full lockdown from midnight for all of January inclusive of schools. I expect other nations will do something similar.

Fun fact, Covid-19 is about as dangerous as Pneumonia. Of the 450 million who catch it each year roughly 4 million die. Roughly 1% mortality. Could this be a new strap line for the anti-vaxxers? No worse than Pneumonia?

benny's beaten pneumonia single handed with no hospital visit and no medication, guy's as hard as nails, this covid malarky is but a walk in the park, he just stares at it and it runs and hides.. he's chuck norris to viruses

Makes sense. 99% of people with covid don't die. So maybe we should just say "**** you" to the one percent. And hope none of us, or our friends or family, ever become the one percent.

Coronavirus - the lottery of life!

one very serious with pneumonia, I didn’t take medication.

So you must have had some form of medical intervention, you don't self diagnose pneumonia.

What I don't understand is for some who is against medications / viruses - why seek medical attention if you are going to reject the diagnosis - it seems self defeating.

Sponsored Links
Back