Is the government stupid or are they being ingenious

Sponsored Links
Can't be arsed to read all the posts, but has anyone noted that the mix n match proposal is er, not a proposal; and `the NYP has been asked to retract?

https://assets.publishing.service.g...data/file/948757/Greenbook_chapter_14a_v4.pdf

It's in the guidelines. On top they are extending the time between jabs.

This Government says to the public - GPs open as normal and they will do vaccinations in addition to their normal duties. To the GPs they say you can cut services back which you want to in order to accomodate vaccination.

It's the medacious nature of this Government that I object to.

That's why some people will be getting their second pfizer jab whilst others have had it cancelled.

"Because of the absence of data on co-administration with COVID-19 vaccines, it should not be routine to offer appointments to give this vaccine at the same time as other vaccines." p12

BTW, I don't disagree with your rightly 'jaundiced' view of the Government. On anything.

You need to read the section above - Previous incomplete vaccination

You read section on co-administration. (y)

Sponsored Links
If it is a war and we want to treat it like that - then we should have not issue of being told that and having strict lockdowns.

Be careful what you wish for. Cheering strict lockdowns is just helping to usher in the police state. Fine if you want your every move hounded by jobsworth, revenue hungry paramilitary style police. As we all know, once the 'authorities' are given draconian powers, they are loathe to relinquish them.

Be careful what you wish for. Cheering strict lockdowns is just helping to usher in the police state. Fine if you want your every move hounded by jobsworth, revenue hungry paramilitary style police. As we all know, once the 'authorities' are given draconian powers, they are loathe to relinquish them.

I agree this is a dangerous situation for personal liberties because once they receive these extra powers they don't tend to be reversed or have sunset clauses.

Right now Bojo is again not making the hard choices and playing PR game again.

I think the link in the first post has it wrong. They have changed the 2 dose timing and it's hard to see how they could have hard facts about immunity levels from the first one alone and one maker isn't happy about it. They are not as far as I am aware mixing vaccines on a person, just people will get one or the other and 2 doses eventually.

The reason is pretty simple by stretching the time between doses they can give more people the first one. It's down to supply rates. On balance they must think this means less in hospital if they catch it. Does it? We may well find out. They have also shifted the order of people who will get it a bit as well.

Interesting - some lady was contacted to come and have the jab. She asked if hubby could come as well. Asked how old he was, :( older than her at 90. They had missed him. Maybe they have no reliable way of scanning their data. It's not reassuring and if NHS writes software or gov contact .................... those really have gone well haven't they.

:( Supply rates on the Oxford one? Seems the great first batch is ~500,000. Smoke screen about the follow up and Van Tam mentioned that quality control and more so packaging for distribution is in short supply followed by it always has been. Unusual for him. Think back to the comments in the daily briefs on this one that they were going to prepare to make it even before it was fully developed and tested. Sounds like they thought it would be trucked around in huge vats not little bottles.

;) Bit like the deal really, a deal to carry on dealing.

my children will not be participating in the new scam. Nor will anybody be laying a finger on them with their bogus mass tests.
besides belt up you fukin prat.

How many kids you got Benny? Married? Other family with similar opinions? Can you give a total?

I'm checking up on how much higher up the list I am for the jab thanks to dimw... er, sorry, idealists.

me the wife and 3 kids who are all old and intelligent enough to make their own decisions.
your’e welcome to it matey. tell them benny said you could have his too , fill yer boots!
oh! thanks , by the way for polluting your ickle body and the bodies of your ickle family so the dimw.... sorry idealists don’t have to. nice one (y).... muppet.
Lmao...you were probably the first to have it...All mouth.

Sponsored Links
Back