Vaccine Passport...

Sponsored Links
My son and I both tested positive yesterday.
Wife - negative.:cautious:
Same with my son. Luck of the draw for the women I suppose.
My son who has (just) been fully vaccinated has just been diagnosed with the virus. Cold type symptoms, did a lateral flow test on Wednesday and got a very, very faint second line. Had PCR test dame day and it was confirmed positive yesterday. His fiancée who he lives with did a lateral flow test yesterday, same faint line. PCR test yesterday, negative result this morning. Both have done several lateral flow tests again today and both are showing negative. His second vaccination was two weeks to the day on Wednesday so he may not have built up enough antibodies especially as he was ill with food poisoning on the day of his second jab.

More and more people are going to experience it now. Could just be a matter of time before all do. How long - pass.

They interviewed some one who had isolate through out recently. Not that happy, sees the reason for the change and hopes people keep clear. I saw some one wearing a high end mask the other day. Might be some one in that situation. I can't remember how many there were.

Deaths averaging close on 100 a day, 3,000 a month and etc. Infected people still causing problems and so it goes on.

Vaccine should reduce infection for the simple reason the body is primed. If not it doesn't go to work immediately. Not sure but believe it takes days. There is probably a delay anyway but it should be shorter.

Sponsored Links
Wife - negative.:cautious:
Sorry to hear that you got it, nosey.

My eldest and middle lads got it first, the youngest and me and the Mrs stayed free for a good while, but despite investing heavily in hand gels, sanitising wipes and sprays we came down later.

Not surprising I suppose when you all live in the same house and have to interact with the afflicted.

My eldest and middle lads got it first, the youngest and me and the Mrs stayed free for a good while, but despite investing heavily in hand gels, sanitising wipes and sprays we came down later.
Had your eldest and middle lads been vaccinated?

Interesting news from Israel. Bit brief. Signs of their health system being overloaded in 2 weeks. Mention of not chasing up people who haven't been vaccinated and also boosting the 3rd dose numbers as fast as they can.That sounded to relate to the current variant and it's effects.

In the early days, I’d leave my full face motorcycle helmet on. I must’ve looked like the Stig pushing a shopping trolley around Sainsbury’s.

I still use it shopping, retired so in real terms that is the risk area. 2 reasons, considering other people if I do catch it and of course would rather not. TBH I see it as being socially responsible because it doesn't really cause any problems at all especially concerning shopping. Now it looks like ~50% of people feel the same way - in quieter periods anyway. ;) I've never liked shopping when things are busy.

I started rather early on at least in getting some sensible ones. Part down to gov comments that they wont stop people from catching it and may encourage it etc when handling one plus all of the hospital PPE aspects. While thinking they will limit spread as other countries have gone masks for just that reason. ;) New old stock from Bulgaria. Straight pure cotton surgical masks as these can be washed.

Sponsored Links
Back