kiddie killers

Who are these figures in black? Are they of this world? Are they wraiths?

Sponsored Links
JohnD wrote

Have you evidence to support that claim. or is it just an opinion?

Yet another liberal who when presented with the figures in black and white, then cannot accept them.
Typical.

Wow, in your world a person who asks for evidence is called a liberal?

What do you call a prejudiced bigot then?

JohnD wrote

looking at the black line (total) in fig. 1, page 7, I see the line shows a gradual increase from 1954.

Incorrect.
You have a slight decrease to 1955 then a slight increase to 1956 then a sharp increase to 1956 then a sharp decrease to 1958 and from this point it increases steadily.
You need to learn to interpret graphs correctly before posting your dubious opinion.

Looking at the graph, can you see a sudden increase in rate which might be attributed to death penalty? I can't

Are you suggesting that according to this graph the death penalty has led to an increase in the homicidal rate between 1954 and 1960 ?.
If not then what are you suggesting ?.

Sponsored Links
like all stats read into them what you want, to me the sharp rise to double figures coincided with the abolition...
Joe Hicks & Grahame Allen said:
Homicide in England and Wales includes the offences of murder, manslaughter and infanticide.
So which of those offences carried the death penalty?

What was the proportion of those three offences?

What was the change in detection rate over the same period?

Why did the homicide rate fall sharply after 1995?

Over the same period in which homicide rate doubled, the rate of indictable offences more than quadrupled. This means that the number homicides, as proportion of all indictable crimes, fell to about half its pre-1965 level.

tim west said:
when you can think rationally then please continue in this debate, the figures say it all...
What do the figures say?

JohnD wrote

that's great!

So abolition of capital punishment had no effect.

It did have an effect.

Increased HOMOCIDE in society.

like all stats read into them what you want, to me the sharp rise to double figures coincided with the abolition...
Joe Hicks & Grahame Allen said:
Homicide in England and Wales includes the offences of murder, manslaughter and infanticide.
So which of those offences carried the death penalty?

What was the proportion of those three offences?

What was the change in detection rate over the same period?

Why did the homicide rate fall sharply after 1995?

Over the same period in which homicide rate doubled, the rate of indictable offences more than quadrupled. This means that the number homicides, as proportion of all indictable crimes, fell to about half its pre-1965 level.

tim west said:
when you can think rationally then please continue in this debate, the figures say it all...
What do the figures say?

Typical responce from this jerk.

in your world, is there a word for rational argument?

Oilman wrote

Your conclusion that the increased killings were a result of the abolition of capital punishment qualifies you well to join the others who mislead people with unjustified statistics, in the present government.

So what conclusion do you give for the increased killings Oh wise one.

Oilman wrote

Your conclusion that the increased killings were a result of the abolition of capital punishment qualifies you well to join the others who mislead people with unjustified statistics, in the present government.

So what conclusion do you give for the increased killings Oh wise one.

I don't draw any conclusion for the increased rates, since I don't have enough information.

You might like to note that the increase in homicides shown in the second referred document is coincidental with the decrease in the number of mineworkers shown in the first referred document.

Why should this be any more than coincidence? In the same way correlation of the abolition of capital punishment vs homicide is probably coincidence rather than cause and effect.

What an absolutely repulsive & vile topic / discussion. Move on.

the think is what should we do with kiddie killers without the bulshi# of grafts. after all kids are our future and need the best protection a nation can give, :cry: d.n.a. data base for all maybe :confused:

the think is what should we do with kiddie killers without the bulshi# of grafts.
Could someone translate this for me?

after all kids are our future and need the best protection a nation can give, :cry: d.n.a. data base for all maybe :confused:
The best thing you could do for your children is stop writing fascist b*llocks.

Sponsored Links
Back